Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Lust for Life in order of Best to Worst:

1. Love

2. Change

3. Cherry

4. Get Free

5. Groupie Love

6. God Bless America

7. Summer Bummer

8. 13 Beaches

9. Heroin

10. Lust for Life

11. In My Feelings

12. Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems

13. White Mustang

14. World At War

15. Coachella

16. Tomorrow Never Came

Presented by #FactsOfTheDay

Honey math is clearly not your talent with this many numerical mistakes. 

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

imf says hello

:creep:

thanks for reminding me about this gorgeous bop! let me go stream ha. 

the way our girl's vocals soar up to the high heavens during the bridge  :defeated:

a SONG

giphy.gif

get free is one of the single most overrated songs in lana's entire career, it's right up their with blue jeans, fmwuttt, mtwbt, and cherry.

Get Free, MTWBT and Cherry aren't overrated because they DESERVE all of the attention they get... Summertime Sadness now THAT is overrated.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

this doesn't really make sense... non-Lanaboards gifs aren't hosted on the server and shouldn't have anything to do with the site being slow  :um2:  they're nothing more than a string of text to the forum server, as far as my understanding goes. 

could you explain how you came to this conclusion? :)

OT: LFL doesn't have any bad songs  :kiss:

I contacted my host server about why the site had been slow, and this is the response I received.

Since the gifs are embedded into the posts, it causes everything to be slower. It would be different if someone linked to the gif rather than embedding it in the post. x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I know I did not just see some twink slander Blue Jeans and Music To Watch Boys To the top two gay anthems ever cause that would be homophobic and thus a violation of acceptable behavior. I never want to hear any BTD slander ever again because lana did not make a best selling iconic record like BTD for ignorant slander to taint lanaboards dot com

Get Free, MTWBT and Cherry aren't overrated because they DESERVE all of the attention they get... Summertime Sadness now THAT is overrated.

Ain't nothing overrated about the best depressed bop ever Suicidal Lesbians and Suicidal Lesbians Remix FT Cedric Gervais.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I contacted my host server about why the site had been slow, and this is the response I received.

Since the gifs are embedded into the posts, it causes everything to be slower. It would be different if someone linked to the gif rather than embedding it in the post. x

that seems more like a client-side issue where the rendering of large gifs would cause browsers to lag... doesn't explain for the unresponsiveness & delays of the server. but I digress  :tina:   

hey everyone if the site has been a bit slow for you take some time to go and delete the gifs off of older posts! it'll help out the site n Elle aswell, honestly it runs a LOT faster than before!

it's not like many of you have any posts featuring gifs that are worth the site's space anyways

:hottie:

1. Love

2. Change

3. Cherry

4. Get Free

5. Groupie Love

6. God Bless America

7. Summer Bummer

8. 13 Beaches

9. Heroin

10. Lust for Life

11. In My Feelings

12. Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems

13. White Mustang

14. World At War

15. Coachella

16. Tomorrow Never Came

no

Get Free is thematically essential to the record. You may not like it, and that is your opinion, which is totally fine, but you cannot argue that, with Love, it is where the heart of the record it is.

:hooker: Don't believe me? Check my username. I state facts  :hooker:

Get Free is thematically essential to the record. You may not like it, and that is your opinion, which is totally fine, but you cannot argue that, with Love, it is where the heart of the record it is.

:hooker: Don't believe me? Check my username. I state facts  :hooker:

if ur username is anything to go off of....drop yosemite goddamnit

I know it's old news, but what do you want to see in the homemade MV for Cherry? 

I would like it to be shot using the same texture and film as the video for National Anthem, with monochrome red, with Lana and her dancers in an empty studio (similar to LFL beginning) doing the onstage choreography, interlaced with shots of Lana sitting in a posh hotel room, done up, with cherry earrings, just looking at the camera or eating a cherry. Then maybe some abstract shots could be included, like how MTWBT had original shots of Lana, the underwater girls, and the basketball boys, and then stock footage of flamingos and film cameras, etc. Share your ideas! 

1. Heroin

2. Tomorrow Never Came

3. Change

4. 13 Beaches

5. God Bless America

6. Love

7. Cherry

8. Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems

9. When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing

10. Groupie Love

11. Lust For Life

12. Get Free

13. White Mustang

14. In My Feelings

15. Summer Bummer

16. Coachella

Presented by #FactsOfTheDay

Tea was just spilt and corrected  :flutter:

Okay but seriously, I'm with you, I need Yosemite, she hyped us up 

tea upon tea. hoping she lies to us yet again and puts Yosemite, RBFY, and BAR on the next record

tea upon tea. hoping she lies to us yet again and puts Yosemite, RBFY, and BAR on the next record

As for BAR and RBFY, l feel like she won't put them on the next record, as they're definitely LFL era songs, thematically representative of how she was feeling, but with Yosemite, it's an idealistic song, with an ideal that Lana is slowly approaching within herself, so Yosemite I see a possibility. 

But honestly, I just want all 3 songs to be released at some point.  :agree:

As for BAR and RBFY, l feel like she won't put them on the next record, as they're definitely LFL era songs, thematically representative of how she was feeling, but with Yosemite, it's an idealistic song, with an ideal that Lana is slowly approaching within herself, so Yosemite I see a possibility. 

But honestly, I just want all 3 songs to be released at some point.  :agree:

but she also stated that BAR and YS are ying and yang, meaning without one theyre incomplete

That's a good point, I forgot about that. 

Maybe she'll release them as "separate little folk singles" then. 

she said she wanted to

she also said she wanted to release 25 unrerlealed skjds'