Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Guys, can u help me? Im from Europe and i want to order the red sweater, if i do with the erurope shop is 64 euros, and if i do with this shop (i think is the EEUU one https://shoplanadelrey.com/)is  60$ whit shipping (50 euros), so 15 euros less... can i ordered from that website although i'm from Europe? its weird that is cheaper haha :oic:

i hope for the La to the moon tour she brings back her "extra" vocals like when she used to sing MDM and body electric. im sure she is still capable considering Lust for Life has some of the best vocal moments of her entire discography ex: the chorus and bridge of IMF, the final chorus of cherry, The bridge of of heroin etc

I know it's old news, but what do you want to see in the homemade MV for Cherry? 

A snippet of Yosemite at the end

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Did we ever get that shoot of Lana that she posted on her IG of her in a blue sweater?

I think that's what some of us thought the album cover was gonna be, maybe it was just a scrapped photoshoot

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Did we ever get that shoot of Lana that she posted on her IG of her in a blue sweater?

I really want to see these pictures because her makeup looked so good :defeated:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

https://youtu.be/M__ac8H2zHk

It sounds kinda different from the studio version so we guess it's a demo

I don’t think it’s a demo. It does sound different but it’s probably because of the low quality (which makes the song sound... darker?). Well it kinda is an earlier version since the swearing is not there but that’s it.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

I don’t think it’s a demo. It does sound different but it’s probably because of the low quality (which makes the song sound... darker?). Well it kinda is an earlier version since the swearing is not there but that’s it.

im pretty sure its just the clean version

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

maybe it's not another recording but the mix is different

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

This will sound presumably weird, but I can't listen to certain music during certain seasons.. 

Like I love every single lana song, but Ultraviolence and Lust For Life came out in the summer and I relate a lot of memories to those songs in those seasons.

Born to die is a very winter-chilling album for me so I relate it to the winter if that makes sense. 

And Honeymoon is like a winter album too for me. 

So I haven't really listened to LFL or UV in a few weeks. 

But some songs are exceptions like TNC, Flipside, and Lust for Life

This will sound presumably weird, but I can't listen to certain music during certain seasons.. 

Like I love every single lana song, but Ultraviolence and Lust For Life came out in the summer and I relate a lot of memories to those songs in those seasons.

Born to die is a very winter-chilling album for me so I relate it to the winter if that makes sense. 

And Honeymoon is like a winter album too for me. 

So I haven't really listened to LFL or UV in a few weeks. 

But some songs are exceptions like TNC, Flipside, and Lust for Life

I agree, I think I already associated LFL with summer (the songs register warm weather for me for some reason)

UV for me is a Fall/Winter album

BTD is universal I could listen to any song any day

and HM is summer for me too somehow