Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

How the fuck can you say that @TLM have the worst taste when there's peole who are thinking that Get Free, Love, IMF, Change, Cherry, BPBP are trash and another unbelieavle things. j7J6qW1.gif

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

How the fuck can you say that @TLM have the worst taste when there's peole who are thinking that Get Free, Love, IMF, Change, Cherry, BPBP are trash and another unbelieavle things. j7J6qW1.gif

doggo is shaking

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Honestly heroin deserves Blue Jeans level realness. SOC is more artsy, cherry fits that aesthetic.

blue jeans is trash, dont you ever . at least she can sing heroin live *cough cough*  :creep:

giphy.gif

just kidding ily ):

and honestly i'd accept a vhs filtered , low budget video for cherry any day.

I know :lmao: :kiss2: ly2. But, although I don't mind a vhs video, I just REALLY want Lana to put the song to it's full potential. Like, everyone I've shown the song to has fell in love with it. And I can't help but dream of a video directed by the same guy who did that Amazingly filmed Korean (?? I think they were korean) music video someone posted on here not too long ago. The cinematography was stunning and smooth.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

yes.gif

Elle boutta be reading this reply like

MlrvrDS.gif

So I never listened to the album with good headphones but now I have some and I gave BPBP a listen and it's already better. I just noticed the background whistling/wind sound more

I'll give the rest of the album a listen tonight and note down any really subtle things I pick up

tell her to leak yosemite

She told me she wanted to release it sometime this week but i told her to keep it because none of us gays want it and i managed to convince her to scrap it, which she seemed very hesitant about at first, but finally went through with it. She then told me that she was very thankful for my tasteful contribution. xo

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She told me she wanted to release it sometime this week but i told her to keep it because none of us gays want it and i managed to convince her to scrap it, which she seemed very hesitant about at first, but finally went through with it. She then told me that she was very thankful for my tasteful contribution. xo

tell her to choke

Imagine if she releases Yosemite + Roses bloom for you + Life is beautiful for xmas 

A concept!

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Imagine if she releases Yosemite + Roses bloom for you + Life is beautiful for xmas

gimme love gimme dreams

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: