KillForLove

Cardi B

Gosh she's truly awful, ugly album cover too. It's hard to look at

Well you've openly said in other threads that you don't like rap music so I really don't know why you're here

does she sing in Thru Your Phone or it's someones else vocals? Asking cause i dont't see any feature

Ali Tamposi, he's a songer/songwriter/producer

Well you've openly said in other threads that you don't like rap music so I really don't know why you're here

Ali Tamposi, he's a songer/songwriter/producer

idk i was bored my bad

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

These bitches salty, they sodium, they jelly, petroleum

tenor.gif
Always talkin' in the background, don't never come to the podium

tenor.gif

Chef Cardi B, I'm cookin' up, I see you hoes at the stove again

tenor.gif
While you hoes were sleepin' on me, I made 40 bands by 4pm

tenor.gif

They be taking shots, miss miss, X and O, kiss kiss

tenor.gif

On her SNL performance, having that much energy while pregnant...wow! Im worried for her health tho, I hope she's doing good...

Ali Tamposi, he's a songer/songwriter/producer[/size]

I saw that too but then she said this https://twitter.com/iamcardib/status/982109728779075586

Maybe it's both of their vocals? Because it does sound a little like her

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

On her SNL performance, having that much energy while pregnant...wow! Im worried for her health tho, I hope she's doing good...

I saw that too but then she said this https://twitter.com/iamcardib/status/982109728779075586

Maybe it's both of their vocals? Because it does sound a little like her

I think it's both but its definitely not only her

I want to like this album but its just so generic production wise. Bodak Yellow is cute and a couple other tracks, but everything else just feels really uninspired.

I was very hyped but the production seems rushed I enjoyed the Gangsta Bitch 2 much more

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I want to like this album but its just so generic production wise. Bodak Yellow is cute and a couple other tracks, but everything else just feels really uninspired.

True. Money Bag, Bartier Cardi ft 21Savage and Bodak Yelllow are all the same song chord progression and lyrically wise

Production wise it’s not bad at all, but the lyrics REALLYYY get repetitive

I love Be Careful, it's a really cute song. I just think her voice sounds so funny and cute and conversational, it's so easy to listen to, like talking to a friend. I haven't gotten to most of the other songs yet but I also really like Bickenhead and and I liked BY from the beginning. I tried to listen to Best Life this morning but I'm still so sick of Chance The Rapper's voice after hearing Coloring Book get overplayed so much last summer 

Thru Your Phone is amazing!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I dont like her and she isnt interesting--

BUT. this is one of the most well-executed eras of all time. her promo has been spot on and she's gotten a lot better at dealing with interviews, journalists, etc. werk