graham4anything

Lana Del Rey NYC Concert - October 23/24, 2017

I’m hoping Summertime Sadness is cut, it’s so bad live

RT. Also hoping OTTR gets the same treatment. I love them but they are more like burdens in the live set list. 

she already sang it lol

In all fairness, casual audience (not stans like all of us) would get mad if she doesn't sing it lmao

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

RT. Also hoping OTTR gets the same treatment. I love them but they are more like burdens in the live set list.

In all fairness, casual audience (not stans like all of us) would get mad if she doesn't sing it lmao

On the same note the shows should be for actual fans, BTD has aged like milk lol

for amy n for whitney confirmed apparently ??? 

RIP Cruel World. You will be sorely missed

tenor.gif?itemid=3581047

Well I guess the 2018 tour will be this trash set list minus DMD... yikes

And yet, I'm still paying hundreds of dollars to see her at 3 shows. #GroupieLove

Can we petition to get her to scrap Blue Jeans and OTTR? Good songs but overdone. I'd rather have two UV, HM or LFL songs instead

i hope the world tour setlist changes drastically but didnt lana say she cut it for her tour outfit ideas ? doesnt that kinda confirm more planned outfits for her full on arena tour rather than these venues ?

I just edited the OP with some thoughts on tonight's concert

Will put the set list in the OP tomorrow.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

That was a DAMN fine setlist. 13 Beaches, DMD, LFL, Love, GET FREE!!! 17 songs is the most I've seen her play ever. Yeah the same BTD songs but I think she was in fine form tonight. And I thought she looked cute. The necklace/earrings were a nice touch to the basic black.

She did say it would be the same set tomorrow lol... We'll see if she tries Get Free again.

She served them vocals. Ive seen her three times and this was the best. Get free omg. For amy and for Whitney...omg.

There were so many fights tho oh my lord.

I’ll give a more detailed review in morning and post vids.