Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Original Album Titles

It's an interesting one though.  Is there one where I can see alternate song titles?

Yes! Go to this thread and scroll down to the section "alternate titles" and there may also be other titles scattered in demos section!

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/7384-songs-that-we-dont-have-july-2017/

Possibly Trans-Am for Ultraviolence, it was written in one of her notes

I'm iffy about this one, because we legit don't know the context of that note at all

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

What about "Lost for Life"? I'm curious as to why on both tracklists she writes "Lost" but then crosses it out to "Lust"!

Thoughts?

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Trans-Am is real live it and accept it

I also think Tropicana was a title she was considering for Lana Del Ray

as for the Lost For Life thing, that is pretty strange. I'd imagine it's not supposed to be read as a whole title, more so being symbolic of a shift between being Lost and having a Lust For Life.  

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

He never said either. After he learned that BAR was changed, then he said it's not the title. But he never said that it wasnt ever the title at a point

He said "Album is B.A.R. and lead single is Y.A.I.L." in discord for a while

I still don't think Architecture was ever a thing, Lana even called it The Next Best American Record in her stream

The song is registered as Architecture across multiple platforms and was called that title by an interview (B1R I think?), but Lana has only refereed to the song as BAR.

The song is registered as Architecture across multiple platforms and was called that title by an interview (B1R I think?), but Lana has only refereed to the song as BAR.

Show me one official registration. Interviewer called it by that because fans tweeted it to him like that. 

The song is only considered registered if it's on a repertoire, and I don't think it ever will be ): SoundCloud, YouTube, Instagram, etc, will get the name provided by some users and use that as the copyright claim (evident by some Kali Uchis songs being labeled as "Snippet Album")

The song is only considered registered if it's on a repertoire, and I don't think it ever will be ): SoundCloud, YouTube, Instagram, etc, will get the name provided by some users and use that as the copyright claim (evident by some Kali Uchis songs being labeled as "Snippet Album")

Check discord rat.

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif

Show me one official registration. Interviewer called it by that because fans tweeted it to him like that.

Here is the one for Instagram: 20482608_1894249740901243_12400063516948

One from YouTube: 20582689_1909626945954995_91527172822149

Also did you not say BAR was the original title in this post? - http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/8635-lust-for-life-pre-release-thread/page-567&do=findComment&comment=457554

Here is the one for Instagram: 20482608_1894249740901243_12400063516948

One from YouTube: 20582689_1909626945954995_91527172822149

Also did you not say BAR was the original title in this post? - http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/8635-lust-for-life-pre-release-thread/page-567&do=findComment&comment=457554

Those aren't official registrations, those are copyright claims

Those aren't official registrations, those are copyright claims

o copyright claims mess up the title or something? I just don't think two claims would call it Architecture if that hadn't been the title at one point. SoundCloud also calls it BAR I believe

o copyright claims mess up the title or something? I just don't think two claims would call it Architecture if that hadn't been the title at one point. SoundCloud also calls it BAR I believe

Yeah basically copyright claims will most likely take the title of the song that someone had it named at as first.. so if the first person to upload it had it called like fuckin "All For Fame - American Record In My Mind" then it would probably still take on that copyright title