Sitar

Lana Posts New "White Mustang" Video Teaser

Well we know Lana has bad taste in men so i'm not surprised she chose him, but other than that the visuals look really cool

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Not so hot looking men is one of Lana's things so I'm actually fine with the guy not being gorgeous, it seems right haha.

If she had James Franco though that would be amazing.

I know the music is more Mexican but I feel like the intro just suits Salvatore, I'm excited to see how it all flows though.

qsVmBMd.png

Reminds me of a darker Salvatore 

Sooo goooood uhhg

also this is lanas most "modern" music video. no vintage cars, no vintage effects, just a modern city and her driving at night. love it

Thats what I thought about Gods and Monsters too, in fact it kinda reminds me of that

Seeing the Axl Rose lookalike made me think- could this song be connected to Axl {or perhaps Axl + another guy}? It's about someone Lana considers a star after all, just like Groupie Love. In the snippet we see the guy in a bar holding an instrument around a bunch of girls which mirrors the opening line of Groupie Love. All those GNR references in Bel Air combined with the fact that Axl drove a Chevrolet Bel Air- it doesn't seem so far-fetched. It isn't like Lana has been shy to admit how enthralled she is over Axl, she even wore that GNR/LDR jacket last year and they're both friends with Andrei Gillott. There's a white Mustang being driven in the Don't Cry video as well. Plus when Axl opened up to Rolling Stone he said the one dream he remembers is being a wild mustang. 

all the scenes of her together with the guy (the few snippets we're shown, of a bar? indoors? his flat? and a parking lot) are very symmetrical :O looks like she's using the same proportions of a renaissance painting, he's on the ground while she's standing up behind him i'm really puzzled  

i thought the background music + close ups of her driving definitely had those kill bill vibes  :flutter:

Seeing the Axl Rose lookalike made me think- could this song be connected to Axl {or perhaps Axl + another guy}? It's about someone Lana considers a star after all, just like Groupie Love. In the snippet we see the guy in a bar holding an instrument around a bunch of girls which mirrors the opening line of Groupie Love. All those GNR references in Bel Air combined with the fact that Axl drove a Chevrolet Bel Air- it doesn't seem so far-fetched. It isn't like Lana has been shy to admit how enthralled she is over Axl, she even wore that GNR/LDR jacket last year and they're both friends with Andrei Gillott. There's a white mustang in the Don't Cry video as well. Plus when Axl opened up to Rolling Stone he said the one dream he remembers is being a wild mustang.

73f654b55c52f8d108d772f8fc2e7992--lol-fu

lol jk, that's a good theory though

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Guys, it's just another tease, she hasn't technically come through yet....

Meh. Mediocre looking guy, canoodling, driving. Praying for a story line because it looks like another West Coast type video.

tenor.gif

i will love you until the end of time.

Seeing the Axl Rose lookalike made me think- could this song be connected to Axl {or perhaps Axl + another guy}? It's about someone Lana considers a star after all, just like Groupie Love. In the snippet we see the guy in a bar holding an instrument around a bunch of girls which mirrors the opening line of Groupie Love. All those GNR references in Bel Air combined with the fact that Axl drove a Chevrolet Bel Air- it doesn't seem so far-fetched. It isn't like Lana has been shy to admit how enthralled she is over Axl, she even wore that GNR/LDR jacket last year and they're both friends with Andrei Gillott. There's a white Mustang being driven in the Don't Cry video as well. Plus when Axl opened up to Rolling Stone he said the one dream he remembers is being a wild mustang.

stop.

stop

I'm not saying it is, I'm just throwing something out there for the hell of it. Fuck off.

73f654b55c52f8d108d772f8fc2e7992--lol-fu

lol jk, that's a good theory though

Thanks. Yeah probably not, just something I had in mind. I think it's more productive than complaining about how ugly the guy is.

y'all:

Perfect teaser :oprah: But the guy looks like one of the Ride's biker actors in their younger form tbh.

Well I'm sorry for preferring guys who have dark features. :oprah3:

It sucks that there won't be any Mark Mahoney but I'm so happy that we're finally getting something : :icant:

Yeah the guy is ugly, i think she's trying to get another model similar to the BTD one

Yeah not feeling that guy but oh well.

LANA:new-york.giftenor.gif

I'm not saying it is, I'm just posting an interpretation. Fuck off.

Thanks. Yeah probably not, just something I had in mind. I think it's more productive than complaining about how ugly the guy is.

YOU SNAPPEDtenor.gif

i will love you until the end of time.

she looks like she did in tropico!! classic lana is back! idk what she did to her face between now and the end of hm era but it keeps changing and like i don't mind but she kind of looks unfamiliar at times, obviously i know its her but idk. i'm willing to give the video a chance, tho imo if she's going to have a love interest in her videos it better be mark mahoney or jaime king. those are her only choices unless it's me

UbsOye5.png

I'm not saying it is, I'm just throwing something out there for the hell of it. Fuck off.

Not everyone has to like the actors :whatever2: srsly when will people realise this shit

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven