Sitar

Lana Posts New "White Mustang" Video Teaser

Okay, let's not bring her up. Many others have said the same thing she did & she doesn't deserve to be put under the microscope for expressing herself.

Yes, of course you are entitled your opinion but when someone on a forum says they don't like some music or the appearance of an actor, give their reasons for it - & you disagree - you're supposed to tell them why you like that piece of music & why you think that the actor looks beautiful - this is how a forum works.

We would love to hear your opinions about the WM video & Lana's selection on her leading man & what you like about him - not dissect someone's personal life or blog because they do not like him.

Let's just end this narrative here

Not sure which thread you've been reading, but that's actually exactly what I did. I posted a stupid theory regarding the song/video to break the "DIS GUY SO OOGLAIIII!!!" monotony which resulted in Arcadia and some other halfwit taking pride in their lame cattiness. You get what you're given. She shouldn't victimize herself.

im still triggered she chose to make a music video for white mustard the shortest song on l4l :'( 

Is her favorite song on this album

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

Not sure which thread you've been reading, but that's actually exactly what I did. I posted a stupid theory regarding the song/video to break the "DIS GUY SO OOGLAIIII!!!" monotony which resulted in Arcadia and some other halfwit taking pride in their lame cattiness. You get what you're given. She shouldn't victimize herself.

Yup, I like that Axl Rose theory you gave. I googled his young pics & he really does look like him! :flutter:

(I guess Arcadia mentioned she was just joking but I'm sorry if you were hurt)

Yup, I like that Axl Rose theory you gave. I googled his young pics & he really does look like him! :flutter:

(I guess Arcadia mentioned she was just joking but I'm sorry if you were hurt)

Well thanks, but that's not what bothered me. It's just a dumb theory after all, it means nothing. What bothered me is her response - "I WUNT KISS LANUHS AZZ, U CANT MEK ME!" which had nothing to do with anything. She couldn't cope with the fact that someone called her out on her own insecurities after confidently criticizing someone else. That was the hardest pill for her to swallow.

Well thanks, but that's not what bothered me. It's just a dumb theory after all, it means nothing. What bothered me is her response - "I WUNT KISS LANUHS AZZ, U CANT MEK ME!" which had nothing to do with anything. She couldn't cope with the fact that someone called her out on her own insecurities after confidently criticizing someone else. That was the hardest pill for her to swallow.

For the last time, I'm not isnecure. I've tried to bite my tongue but this has gone on for too damn long. Read the private message I sent you for Christ sake and stop clogging the motherfucking thread with your incessant whining. We get it. You hate me. Move along. I'm done. Bye.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Is her favorite song on this album

If I remember correctly, she mentioned in some interview that Heroin was her fave

She said that Summer Bummer was her favorite some week before it got released. O__o

Which means that she gets ya love this album if she have 3 favs so far. :P

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

For the last time, I'm not isnecure. I've tried to bite my tongue but this has gone on for too damn long. Read the private message I sent you for Christ sake and stop clogging the motherfucking thread with your incessant whining. We get it. You hate me. Move along. I'm done. Bye.

You are definitely insecure and you haven't bitten your tongue at all. I don't see you telling those who defend you to stop clogging the thread, so stop feeling sorry for yourself and get over the fact that not everyone will fuck with your hypocrisy.

You're always talking about how overweight you are, so saying that this guy isn't your type is honestly pointless because it isn't like he'd look twice at you to begin with. You talk about feeling ashamed to weigh yourself yet you think you have the right to say others aren't "hot". Truly living up to the "bullies are the insecure ones" theory. 

bitch stfu, @Arcadia is a Queen, plus anyone no matter how they look has a right to have an opinion on someone else's appearence. It's a free world and we can all say and do whatever the fuck we like.

giphy.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

This isn't really my fight but bitch stfu, @Arcadia is a Queen, plus anyone no matter how they look has a right to have an opinion on someone else's appearence. It's a free world and we can all say and do whatever the fuck we like.

giphy.gif

Yeah it is a free world cunt and I can say whatever I like in return. Fuck off and go cry about Arcadia being "cyber-bullied".

Can everyone just... stop? You both are clearly not sharing the same opinions and can't seem to stop bringing this up, and people can't help but commenting about this argument as well. Look, I get what you're both saying, but this is the thread for the new video snippet that Lana shared. I'd love to read other opinions about it than to keep on seeing this argue going on and on. And yes yes, I don't have to read it, but it's hard not to when it takes up most of these pages.

If you guys really want to discuss it further, why not do it on you PMs as Arcadia suggested? Then come back if you wanna add some thoughts on the video. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Will you nitwits stop being so personal?

You obviously think the other is a cunt, so for the sake of your happiness, lance that toxic cunt from your life and make use of the marvellous block feature. Everyone on the forum will benefit from you doing so.

Don't bother taking it to PM's, far too much vitriol for that to end well.

@ me trying to be diplomatic even though Arcadia is awesome 

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

You are definitely insecure and you haven't bitten your tongue at all. I don't see you telling those who defend you to stop clogging the thread, so stop feeling sorry for yourself and get over the fact that not everyone will fuck with your hypocrisy.

Bingo. She is whining for you to "stop clogging the thread" (eventho no you are not clogging the thread) but I don't see her doing the same for everyone else that brought it up/keep bringing it up? Oh wait, that's because they were supportive of her and she needed that. Funny how that works.  :smokes: 

giphy.gif

I don't think that the guy is ugly at all (!) but I can understand that everyone has different tastes & I gotta respect their opinions. It's a discussion forum after all.

I really feel sorry for Arcadia and how her personal life was brought up on a public forum in the name of proving her wrong. You should be ashamed guys. She shared that info on the safe-section of Lanaboards where people have talked about depression, insecurities, addiction & even molestation. You're not supposed to bring that up outside that & use it against them. This is cyber bullying.

.. & Arcadia, the way you've tried to defend yourself made it worse. You know these guys were not gonna care for what you were saying anyway - plus you don't owe them ANY explaination.

beautiful person.❤️

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

Yeah it is a free world cunt and I can say whatever I like in return. Fuck off and go cry about Arcadia being "cyber-bullied".

You're disgusting, people have every right to state their opinion on someone else's appearance. And it's funny you keep calling Arcadia insecure when in fact it seems like you're the only insecure one here. There was no reason for you to be such a dick and start coming for another user in that way. It was just unnecesarry, cruel and mean spirited. You're obviously just a butt hurt, insecure little bully who needs to put others down to feel better about themselves. How sad.

Sit the fuck down.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Bingo. She is whining for you to "stop clogging the thread" (eventho no you are not clogging the thread) but I don't see her doing the same for everyone else that brought it up/keep bringing it up? Oh wait, that's because they were supportive of her and she needed that. Funny how that works.  :smokes:

Too convenient for her liking. She never told her little buddies to shut up yet expects me to, all while preaching about freedom of speech. I guess anyone that doesn't agree with her is exempt from that movement.

You're disgusting, people have every right to state their opinion on someone else's appearance. And it's funny you keep calling Arcadia insecure when in fact it seems like you're the only insecure one here. There was no reason for you to be such a dick and start coming for another user in that way. It was just unnecesarry, cruel and mean spirited. You're obviously just a butt hurt, insecure little bully who needs to put others down to feel better about themselves. How sad.

Sit the fuck down.

There was no need for people to bully the actor by calling him ugly and "not hawwwt" for half a dozen pages straight either. Get the fuck over yourself kid.