buster

LA to the Moon Tour 2018

Same. Everyone will tire of me here after I post about all my shows this tour...  :toofunny:

But I'm packing tonight to fly to Denver tomorrow for the show. It's supposed to be in the 50sF this weekend so I'm glad I picked Denver instead of Minneapolis! Sorry to everyone who has to line up in that kind of cold. After this it's Chicago for me so I'm praying for a heat wave.  :defeated:

I remember reading your twitter in the train from NYC to MTL (12 hours!!) after Lana's concert at Terminal 5 and really enjoying it, but I can't find your account anymore :(

No tea no shade but why do some people spend so much money to travel and see Lana like a million times when it's literally the same show each time

Why do you listen to her album more than a dozen time, it's always the same? Every concert is different, I guess it depends how you like to pay attention to subtleties  ;)

I remember reading your twitter in the train from NYC to MTL (12 hours!!) after Lana's concert at Terminal 5 and really enjoying it, but I can't find your account anymore :(

Why do you listen to her album more than a dozen time, it's always the same? Every concert is different, I guess it depends how you like to pay attention to subtleties  ;)

You're too sweet.  :) @BeardedSteven if you have another boring train ride ahead. ;) 

Be careful tomorrow if you're seeing her in MPLS. The high temp tomorrow is 2 F. I would expect by 6:30 when doors open it'll be below zero. If you plan on camping dress warm. My guess is that if you want to camp out tonight they won't let you since it'll be -11 F tonight. It will be well below zero when the show is over so move quickly to the parking ramps or hotel.  Who's got floor tickets?

@Clampgirl either you or Subversive Light are seeing her separate show if I'm correct, are you going to LA to the Moon as well?

Sorry, didn’t see this until now!

I have the opportunity to see Lana on the European leg (if I could get a ticket) but I don’t have enough money for ticket + flight + hotel + food + merch, so unfortunately I don’t think I’m going on this tour. :( I’ve given up hoping for more dates even though that’s what she said a few months ago.

And festival lineups are usually revealed around this time of the year, right? I haven’t heard that Lana is visiting any European festivals yet (but I’m not sure if I’m willing to spend so much money on that either, and I won’t have time this summer anyways...)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I was wondering if her team is trying to hide the hotel she's staying at to avoid a crowd but damn... it was easy to find. 

I'm asking because I see her meeting fans outside her hotels occasionally, in Europe mostly. 

Sorry, didn’t see this until now!

I have the opportunity to see Lana on the European leg (if I could get a ticket) but I don’t have enough money for ticket + flight + hotel + food + merch, so unfortunately I don’t think I’m going on this tour. :( I’ve given up hoping for more dates even though that’s what she said a few months ago.

And festival lineups are usually revealed around this time of the year, right? I haven’t heard that Lana is visiting any European festivals yet (but I’m not sure if I’m willing to spend so much money on that either, and I won’t have time this summer anyways...)

Been to Paradise Tour in Warsaw and two of her festival shows here in Poland and I personally think it's worth it, but probably only because we have an amazing Lana fanbase here and queueing, going there earlier and stuff means seeing almost all of my people so all the issues you listed don't bother me as much. On the other hand tour shows are so much better obviously and we pray every year that she ditches festivals, I've spent too much money on them already only to see her for an hour :defeated:

I was wondering if her team is trying to hide the hotel she's staying at to avoid a crowd but damn... it was easy to find. 

I'm asking because I see her meeting fans outside her hotels occasionally, in Europe mostly. 

This year in Cracow we were all waiting for her to come out of the wrong hotel lmao

Literally no one met her neither there & nor in the city because she was in some random one

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Been to Paradise Tour in Warsaw and two of her festival shows here in Poland and I personally think it's worth it, but probably only because we have an amazing Lana fanbase here and queueing, going there earlier and stuff means seeing almost all of my people so all the issues you listed don't bother me as much. On the other hand tour shows are so much better obviously and we pray every year that she ditches festivals, I've spent too much money on them already only to see her for an hour :defeated:

This year in Cracow we were all waiting for her to come out of the wrong hotel lmao

Literally no one met her neither there & nor in the city because she was in some random one

Yeah, when I went to London last July I had so much fun talking with some friendly girls. My sis in law joined in too, it was really easy talking with them, so I wouldn't mind going abroad to see Lana. It's just... my student budget isn't enough. :crai:

And yeah, Poland is so lucky in a way that she loves to go there! But you've gotten so many festivals, I really hope she'll give you a proper concert soon.

I waitied a whole day (I'm not kidding) outside a hotel here in Stockholm when she played on a festival in 2014 I think... I read in the morning paper that she stayed there (which is quite far away from the actual festival which is in the south of Sweden, but alright) and went as quickly as I could... the hotel door boys/guards must have thought I was a creep, reading my book and occasionally glancing over to the entrance, sitting outside for hours, haha. I tried to check on Twitter if she had already left but there was no new info on Lana so I kept my hopes up.

I should have left because there were no other fans outside, but I just thought people didn't know where she stayed or just wasn't interested enough in Lana. :toofunny:

So I finally left late afternoon I think and found out when I got home that Lana had left Sweden in the early morning. :toofunny:

Lesson learned, lol.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

FYI, if you park at the A and B ramps next to the Target Center you take the skyway to the arena so you don't have to walk through the cold to get the Target Center though parking might be up to 20 dollars to park in ramp A and B it might be worth it. 

http://www.abc-ramps.com

New picture - looks great with the smoke machine!!

DSzV-rQX0AAIBUt.jpg

A new poster? Is this real, has someone else seen it too?

Oh the video is from dancer Alex's IG story. :flutter:

NEW POSTER

https://twitter.com/LanaDelLovers/status/949366900303257601

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The stage setup is literally what I imagine the TNC and a potential yosemite video would happen 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

New picture - looks great with the smoke machine!!

DSzV-rQX0AAIBUt.jpg

A new poster? Is this real, has someone else seen it too?

Oh the video is from dancer Alex's IG story. :flutter:

NEW POSTER

https://twitter.com/LanaDelLovers/status/949366900303257601

Yas the poster is so pretty

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Can I just daydream that there will be a short intermission with like one of Lana's favorite poems or quotes or something that she's reading while she gets dressed into her second stage outfit? :flutter:

But that would probably mean that she'll wear the same for all her tour dates... I'd rather have it like the Endless Summer Tours instead, something new every time.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png