OK everybody prayer circle 

- King of Hearts promo single

- cohesive music video

- actual promotion

- song goes #1 because it is good

- her label learns the key to success is releasing good music and promoting it

- Problematique 2024

:rollin:

we don't want problematique in 2024 we want slut pop 2. i agree about koh going #1 tho that should be ez

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

2 hours ago, malifruit said:

OK everybody prayer circle 

- King of Hearts promo single

- cohesive music video

- actual promotion

- song goes #1 because it is good

- her label learns the key to success is releasing good music and promoting it

- Problematique 2024

:rollin:

amen

Can anyone explain to me why King Of Hearts isn't available to stream anywhere yet even though she performed it on live TV days ago? Imagine getting the opportunity to perform your new single on a huge show that had around 1.7 million viewers in Germany alone that night, and then the people who liked it and wanna listen to that song again afterwards... simply can't? Like, what the fuck is the strategy here? 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

31 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Can anyone explain to me why King Of Hearts isn't available to stream anywhere yet even though she performed it on live TV days ago? Imagine getting the opportunity to perform your new single on a huge show that had around 1.7 million viewers in Germany alone that night, and then the people who liked it and wanna listen to that song again afterwards... simply can't? Like, what the fuck is the strategy here? 

the same strategy Charli did performing Bounce on Jimmy Kimmel (when the album was nowhere to be found) which means… nothing. The difference is that KOH is coming in less than 7 days difference from this live performance so it won’t hurt to GP to wait this much

1 hour ago, none said:

we don't want problematique in 2024 we want slut pop 2. i agree about koh going #1 tho that should be ez

damn u just be saying shit sometimes 

1 hour ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Don't get me started on performing seemingly the only version of Alone to both fit the musical style of the album & include a dance break and even go as far as release a remix not previously included on the now month-old remix album which literally included an acapella, sped up, slowed down, AND instrumental version... and it's not the version she just performed. The chains in that album art are not metaphorical

afd75b92a106afc7ae42e7c6aff46bd6.gif

ok important notice:

if u hate kim, this is the perfect week to leak CANDY if ur somehow holding onto the files bc u will derail her actual first week streams by redirecting all her fans to this project instead of the one that matters

if u love kim, this is the perfect week to leak CANDY bc this release is extremely anticlimactic due to fact over half the album has already been released and a majority of the unreleased have been leaked for almost a full year (problematique scraps) 

moral of the story - leak candy now !!!!!!