bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

15 hours ago, malifruit said:

I just want you to know that I have ALWAYS used EXCLUSIVELY your cover and that it is by far the best one ever made. I love how well it fits the bubblegum-pop vibe, the playfulness, the overexaggerated Euro themes... Thanks so much for sharing!! :party:

Awwww that’s so nice, you’re  welcome, I’m glad you liked it :wub:

Dirty Things is probs one of my favourites :legend: at first, upon that MQ leak I didn't pay much attention to it, but the final version is such a serve. I'm so glad it was included :oprah4: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 9/21/2023 at 8:25 PM, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

can someone edit Love ya Leave ya to have a nice fade out for the last 5-7 seconds - instead of the abrupt cut-off ending, please? without compressing the file or compromising the quality?? the old, upscaled wav file I originally had does the fade-out.. not sure why she changed it back. that's not my preferred way to end the album, so I need the fadeout ending because the cutoff doesn't flow nicely with anything :defeated:

Lol sorry for the confusion, you probably had my LYLY file and I had edited the outro so it faded out, as the original leak also ended abruptly and I thought it was unfinished or something. Here's one from the lossless audio, with the fading out. Enjoy!

Love Ya Leave Ya (Fade Out)

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 hours ago, LoveIsReligion said:

"the ones that got away" tracks

• Try Again
  • Dance to Forget
  • Your Time to Cry
  • Left My Body

the way your time to cry was seriously considered for both problematique and feed the beast, we lost so hard

Tour news!

At least two shows have been rescheduled: Phoenix from 11/2 to 11/21, and San Diego from 11/22 to 11/5. Praying she doesn't cancel/reschedule mine because I took the day/s off work :ohno:

At least two venues now have special "buy 3 get 1 free deals: YouTube Theater and Coca-Cola Roxy.

Kim posted this to Insta:

IMG_7744.png

& tour starts officially in THREE DAYS (Sept. 27) in Austin!! So excited to see her perform. Still haven't made my dream setlist because I don't want to expect anything and be disappointed... I know I'll be happy no matter what she plays :flutter:

afd75b92a106afc7ae42e7c6aff46bd6.gif

Is ‘Meet The Parents’ fucked on Apple Music for anyone else? The background ‘wooop wooop!’ noises are misplaced so it constantly sounds like Kim is fighting with the instrumental. It doesn’t do this when I’ve turned Dolby Atmos off, but I like it on :(

lilkimxchapelle.png

After the recent leak I have rearranged my FTB tracklist, I wonder if we have more unreleased stuff from those sessions 

Feed The Beast:

1.         Feed The Beast
  2.         Lolita
  3.         Uh Oh
  4.         King Of Hearts
  5.         Castle In The Sky
  6.         BAIT
  7.         Valhalla
  8.         Sex Talk
  9.         Claws
  10.         Minute
  11.         Power