bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

If Kim is working to finish Candy to be her next album do y'all think the tracklist will change or stay the same

I hope it stays the same cause its already cohesive and perfection dont want it to be ftb 2.0 

1 hour ago, Loon1e said:

If Kim is working to finish Candy to be her next album do y'all think the tracklist will change or stay the same

I hope it stays the same cause its already cohesive and perfection dont want it to be ftb 2.0 

I mean it's highly unlikely it will ever be released, probs it was just a compilation of random tracks thrown together so it was pretty much another mixtape-esque project rather than a fully fleshed album.

BUT I will say I need it in my collection so leak it somebody pls

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

55 minutes ago, Loon1e said:

what do we want her next album to sound and visually be like? for me i'd like a era 1 throwback with the beach theme that problematique originally had, but i'd be fine with anything:true:

her next album needs to bring her talent and originality back. FTB brought a few og Kim club bops but in general the album keeps falling flat for some reason. Inserting Problematique songs in there was not it and pushing the wrong singles didnt help either. It felt rushed. The visuals tho are amazing

NUDE MERCH AVAILABLE NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently she had a hard time having these made, as nudity is "a big no-no on merch"

LETS SELL EM OUT GAYDIES :oprah4:

Spoiler

DISCLAIMER: Real version is a white T-shirt with a pic of my big natural breasts front and center on the tee. Also has the Problématique logo on the sleeve and a graphic on the back that says "JE SUIS PROBLEMATIQUE". Shot by Steven Klein.

Je Suis Problématique T-Shirt

Problématique Photo T-Shirt

DISCLAIMER: Real version is a black t-shirt with a pic of my full ass naked body on it. Also has the Problématique logo on the sleeve and a graphic on the back that says "JE SUIS PROBLEMATIQUE." Shot by Steven Klein of course. Nudity on merch is a big no-no apparently. I had to fight tooth and nail to make this shirt happen so y'all need to buy it.

Have we all heard about the k-files snippet leak of a song allegedly called Time for a Crime and recorded in 2023 (unknown whether for FTB or not)? I desperately want more... Kim's low register :flutter:

afd75b92a106afc7ae42e7c6aff46bd6.gif

9 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

NUDE MERCH AVAILABLE NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently she had a hard time having these made, as nudity is "a big no-no on merch"

LETS SELL EM OUT GAYDIES :oprah4:

Reveal hidden contents

DISCLAIMER: Real version is a white T-shirt with a pic of my big natural breasts front and center on the tee. Also has the Problématique logo on the sleeve and a graphic on the back that says "JE SUIS PROBLEMATIQUE". Shot by Steven Klein.

Je Suis Problématique T-Shirt

Problématique Photo T-Shirt

DISCLAIMER: Real version is a black t-shirt with a pic of my full ass naked body on it. Also has the Problématique logo on the sleeve and a graphic on the back that says "JE SUIS PROBLEMATIQUE." Shot by Steven Klein of course. Nudity on merch is a big no-no apparently. I had to fight tooth and nail to make this shirt happen so y'all need to buy it.

i mean ain't she gonna give us a blurred preview or something 😭 ain't no one buying a shirt without seeing what it looks like 

6 minutes ago, iamjocelyn said:

i mean ain't she gonna give us a blurred preview or something 😭 ain't no one buying a shirt without seeing what it looks like 

She posted about it when the pre-order for the shirt went live

https://x.com/kimpetras/status/1704553747198919127?s=46&t=mW3lpZjDbpuXz5X0MOOZgA

lilkimxchapelle.png

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

yeeeeah I just remembered that. back then we were supposed to get TOTL visuals 

definitely don’t think that was a visual for TOTL. It seems like something the magazine commissioned, like the music video for ‘In My Head’ by Ariana that Vogue commissioned 

lilkimxchapelle.png

3 hours ago, 13 Bitches said:

The demos/outtakes are eating hard just imagine how the finals will sound:beyonce: also is Time For Crime and Scream! all we have for TOTL3 leaks so far?

Spoiler

also love how the new tracks for TOTL 3 are way different then VOL 1 and VOL 2, glad she is trying something new and doing it wonderfully   :mariah: