bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

2 hours ago, comeintomybedroom said:

What gives people the idea that Bread is semi recent?

idk it's what I've heard around. I only listened to it once and I didn't really like it so i don't recall much about it as I never replayed it. is it older then?

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

idk it's what I've heard around. I only listened to it once and I didn't really like it so i don't recall much about it as I never replayed it. is it older then?

I'm no reliable source but it sounds old, like before era 1 stuff. I think the reason people think she wrote it for someone else is because of the doctor calling her "son", which it isn't hard to imagine a doctor misgendering a trans person, especially ten+ years ago. But yeah, the vocals don't sound like mature Kim. If someone has proof that it's actually newish though, I'd like to know.

Agree with some of you here that she has better unreleased songs that in her official discography, lol.

She was really promising during Era1 and Clarity then everything fall apart. I still like her music but is on another (lower) level. She is way too desperate to get a hit and she went basic but I still enjoy her music, lol.

Well most people would agree with that but what is there to do? Dr. Luke no longer prioritizes her, she is not going to get A+ material from him anymore.

I wonder why she dropped the tropical feel of her songs for the more EDM/dance style… i mean she does both great but just curious! So many of her earlier songs sound more tropical/Caribbean… 

I think this would make a great album: 

Tropical 

1.       Roller Girl 
  2.       Top Down 
  3.       Lenfant Terrible
  4.       ISHABOUTITT
  5.       Oceans
  6.       Choker
  7.       Break The AC
  8.       Painkillas
  9.       Tarantula
  10.       Maybe Bady
  11.       Bread

deluxe edition: 

1.       Fire Marshall’s 
  2.       Limousine

Unpopular opinion but absolutely nothing she’s dropped since Clarity has been enjoyable to me. Not FSN (def the better of the bunch though) not Feed The Beast, not even Problematique. She shines over saturated electro pop like Do Me, Personal Hell, Icy and most of Era 1 material. 

1 minute ago, White Dress said:

Unpopular opinion but absolutely nothing she’s dropped since Clarity has been enjoyable to me. Not FSN (def the better of the bunch though) not Feed The Beast, not even Problematique. She shines over saturated electro pop like Do Me, Personal Hell, Icy and most of Era 1 material. 

unpopular opinion but, as much as I love some of the songs in era 1, most of it sounds a bit too generic and feels overrated… 

don’t get me wrong Hillside Boys, IDWI, 123 dayz and Heart To Break are bops but the rest is kinda meh 

Problematique:

1.       Problematique 
  2.       Future Starts Now
  3.       Revelation
  4.       Je T’Adore
  5.       Born Again
  6.       Confession
  7.       All She Wants 
  8.       Dirty Things
  9.       Your Turn To Cry
  10.       Left My Body 
  11.       Try Again 
  12.       Deeper 

Deluxe:

13.         Love Ya Leave Ya

14.         Dance To Forget 

Problematique is basic AF but I still Bop to it… sue me :crossed:

How polarising our opinions are. My favourite Kim material is in Problématique (og tracklist) and Feed the Beast, although there are skips here and there. Era 1 is nice but I skip like half of it, and same with Clarity. As for Turn Off the Light, it's very Halloween-themed for me to enjoy it any other time on the year, and we don't know/care about Slut Pop.

26 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I need Candy to leak in full OMG!! 

also want the new version of Choker, Dirty Dirty, Tough Luck and Gimme Sum and Official Girl in full 

plus Heaven in Not an Option 

This is not confirmed to exist, but I just know it would be a total slay if it did! Candy is overdue by now, I can't believe it hasn't leaked in full yet.