bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

5 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

This is not confirmed to exist, but I just know it would be a total slay if it did! Candy is overdue by now, I can't believe it hasn't leaked in full yet.

Im guessing maybe not totally changed (I like it the way it is) but maybe they refined the sound a little since the rest of the album sounds a little more polished 

that said, if they shortened it like they did with HIFTB I don’t want it… they are obsessed with 2 minute songs and the bridge in Choker is to good to be erased 

I know it's too early but what do we think the next era will be like? I'm really feeling the Drug From God, Time for a Crime, Girl Of My Dreams vibe with these more toned-down tracks... I feel like she could really pull off a mature, darker-themed album, kind of like a grown-up version of the Feed the Beast aesthetic. Something like slightly less campy Elvira?? Like if Kesha did Turn Off The Light. I'm honestly surprised how much I like these tracks given that usually my favorites of Kim's are the really uptempo ones, but we know Kim rocks a ballad, too.

afd75b92a106afc7ae42e7c6aff46bd6.gif

I doubt she will do that since her team and her personally are desperate for another hit like "Unholy". Ever since that song blew up she went that route.

4 hours ago, PCM86 said:

I doubt she will do that since her team and her personally are desperate for another hit like "Unholy". Ever since that song blew up she went that route.

Hum... I mean yeah, Unholy blew up and that's why it made the cut for Feed the Beast but aside from BAIT, nothing in Feed the Beast sounds like Unholy (luckily).

I just wish true masterpieces like King of Hearts, Castle in the Sky or Minute were the ones to blow up instead of Unholy.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 hours ago, 13 Bitches said:

brrr?

very lowkey imo, brrr is more hyperpop leaned? while Unholy is just some washed down trap inspired cheap beat (BAIT lowkey is too but it's much better)

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 1/19/2024 at 9:58 PM, Glitter Boy said:

Hum... I mean yeah, Unholy blew up and that's why it made the cut for Feed the Beast but aside from BAIT, nothing in Feed the Beast sounds like Unholy (luckily).

I just wish true masterpieces like King of Hearts, Castle in the Sky or Minute were the ones to blow up instead of Unholy.

Yeah I don't think the album follows that route sonically either, maybe it is because these songs were recorded first and Unholy later. It also could be because Unholy is a Sam Smith song too, not only from Kim's. I meant that after that hit they are desperately trying to get another but not necessarily the same sound and it shows, her music used to be so much personal before.