bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Slut Pop Reprise: cute intro 7/10

Gag On It: CUNTY I thought it sampled FTCU lol it feels like it needs an Azealia Banks feature 10/10

Fuckin’ This Fuckin’ That: the transition to this!!! so fun 10/10

Banana Boat: this feels sooo similar to other song but i can't tell which one 6/10

Get Fucked: something darkier! feels like TOTL meets Slut Pop meets cocaine 10/10

Rim Job: I started listening and ended up feeling like a cheerleader :party:8/10

Cockblocker: this needed a few more moanings 6/10

Butt Slutt: AGAIN great transition but at this point the instrumental felt too repetitive HANKY PANKY DADDY YANKEE LOL 8/10

Head Head Honcho: feels fresh after going too repetitive, malibu meets miAMI 9/10

Cubana: Throat Goat 2.0 5/10

Whale Cock: They Wanna Fck mashup with Superpower Bitch lol 5/10

Can We Fuck?: it ended so fast! i wanted to hear more, glossy pop 10/10

94/120

Kim is lazy as fuck idk what to tell y'all. Slut Pop Miami would have been more aesthetically pleasing if she released the instrumentals as a whole track to be a slutty 2009 party beach. These lyrics are beyond terrible. I cant tell if they're satire

8 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

oh this is BAD :paris:

Hide contents

also everything is produced by Dr. Puke for the people that wanted to know 

Whale Cock was an outtake from that, things first installment so wbk

Album so bad I had to relisten to it to try and remember what happened. Here's my review. 

Spoiler

Slut P(Fl)op Miami by Kim Petras (2024)

What are my overall thoughts? A complete joke. It's hard to believe Kim Petras puts her talent to cheap and tacky sex songs instead of vocal pushing pop anthems like she used to. 

Slut Pop Miami is literally a demonstration of how Kim Petras has fallen from grace. I cannot tell if the album is musically satire or genuinely serious with its complete lack of creativity and rip-off Ayesha style. 

The album (if you can call it that) opens with Slut Pop Reprise. A remix of a track from the prequel, titled "Throat Goat". This opener basically should set your expectation for the project: lazy, boring, and sloppy (quite literally into the next track). Nothing beyond the tracks production is catchy or ideal. But probably better than what the original Slut Pop had to offer.

The next song is Gag On It. Completely vulgar with a cheap sense of shock value, with an uncreative dance beat with even more uncreative lyrics. Not much here to say.

Fucking This Fucking That, once again follows suite in having a catchy production value but purely lazy lyrics. Espically at a short song length, technically theres nothing to offer.

Bannana Boat is probably one of the only songs I'd willingly come back to. Probably one of the only songs that sound fleshed out, before it loops itself to end the verse back to the chorus.

Get Fucked gives me a strong sense of trying to chase that autotuned summer edm pop from the early 2010s. The lyrics completely kill the little creativity that production tries to build.

Rim Job is purely tacky, and almost is a sibling track Get Fucked, having that minor aesthetic card for cash grab but the lyrics completely cramp the entire song.

Cockblocker must be a complete joke. The lyrics are just beyond awful. I cannot tell if that song is satire or purposely makes fun of trashy bimbo music. Either way its gives slut music a bad image with its lack of taste.

Butt Slutt is drizzled in uncreative repetition. No more to say.

Head Head Honcho is also a production pointer, but with a god awful sense of lyrics. "I suck big dicks like every night". This lyric alone basically just sums up this entire project and how dry it is.

Cubana: repetitive and cheap. I'm not going to waste my breath on Whale Cock and Can We Fuck because those are just as bad.

In summary, Slut Pop Miami is just bad. It's one of the worst things Kim has ever made. In overall:

4/10.

Do not come at me with "y'all hate fun" please, respectfully.

16 minutes ago, Girl With No Face said:

Album so bad I had to relisten to it to try and remember what happened. Here's my review. 

Reveal hidden contents

Slut P(Fl)op Miami by Kim Petras (2024)

What are my overall thoughts? A complete joke. It's hard to believe Kim Petras puts her talent to cheap and tacky sex songs instead of vocal pushing pop anthems like she used to. 

Slut Pop Miami is literally a demonstration of how Kim Petras has fallen from grace. I cannot tell if the album is musically satire or genuinely serious with its complete lack of creativity and rip-off Ayesha style. 

The album (if you can call it that) opens with Slut Pop Reprise. A remix of a track from the prequel, titled "Throat Goat". This opener basically should set your expectation for the project: lazy, boring, and sloppy (quite literally into the next track). Nothing beyond the tracks production is catchy or ideal. But probably better than what the original Slut Pop had to offer.

The next song is Gag On It. Completely vulgar with a cheap sense of shock value, with an uncreative dance beat with even more uncreative lyrics. Not much here to say.

Fucking This Fucking That, once again follows suite in having a catchy production value but purely lazy lyrics. Espically at a short song length, technically theres nothing to offer.

Bannana Boat is probably one of the only songs I'd willingly come back to. Probably one of the only songs that sound fleshed out, before it loops itself to end the verse back to the chorus.

Get Fucked gives me a strong sense of trying to chase that autotuned summer edm pop from the early 2010s. The lyrics completely kill the little creativity that production tries to build.

Rim Job is purely tacky, and almost is a sibling track Get Fucked, having that minor aesthetic card for cash grab but the lyrics completely cramp the entire song.

Cockblocker must be a complete joke. The lyrics are just beyond awful. I cannot tell if that song is satire or purposely makes fun of trashy bimbo music. Either way its gives slut music a bad image with its lack of taste.

Butt Slutt is drizzled in uncreative repetition. No more to say.

Head Head Honcho is also a production pointer, but with a god awful sense of lyrics. "I suck big dicks like every night". This lyric alone basically just sums up this entire project and how dry it is.

Cubana: repetitive and cheap. I'm not going to waste my breath on Whale Cock and Can We Fuck because those are just as bad.

In summary, Slut Pop Miami is just bad. It's one of the worst things Kim has ever made. In overall:

4/10.

this is such a bad take as well, like i love some mindless pop albums etc, but this is just lazy, cringy, repetitive and bad, cheap and low quality 

22 minutes ago, Girl With No Face said:

EXACTLYYYYYY like it doesn't even make sense! Other Kim releases are fun too, so it doesn't have ANYTHING to do with fun ffs

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Spoiler

enjoyed around 3-5 songs out of it, the instrumentation is kinda fun but the lyrics are basically what kills this project like, wow. lets not talk about cubana which could easily be erased from this project cause who tf is gonna enjoy that 'song', just terrible. expected a little bit more from this project but I guess its ok

im honestly sad cuz i felt like i discovered the new best future worldwide pop star when going to her tour a couple of years back, but the material she puts out is so bad recently