bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

what's the best song y'all? I'm thinking do me!

Blow It All definitely, Got My Number close second

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I think Icy is my favorite from the new songs. Shinin' is a close contender though, I really enjoy the lyrics and the song carries a very "closer" (as in album closer) sound if you know what I mean? It sounds final idk how to describe it lol Meet The Parents is cute and silly but it's far from being a favorite.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

My top 3 are Broken, Another One, and All I Do is Cry. I’m inclined to say Broken is number 1, but Another One could end up surpassing it, we’ll see. But either way, what a fun ride this has been, Kim has probably become my 2nd favorite music artist ever after Lana, and I can’t wait to see whats in store for her in the future.

I’d really like to know if there are any plans for any music videos. It’s been too long since we got one, I was surprised none of the songs off her EP got music videos and now there haven’t been any on Clarity either (at least not yet), I wonder why.

#1 Blow It All

it’s honestly a career highlight

Broken & Do Me are also contenders for #1 but Blow It All makes me so happy. Shinin’ is so cute & inspiring it’s up there as well.. she rly made a beautiful track to end this album. The final woo ah nearly had my cheesylameass in tears. :poordat: ALSO Clarity is one of my favorites, but ok I need to stop because I’ve named nearly half the album at this point and I could go on about how a few other songs are also my favorite. Lol but I think those are def my TOP 5. :cuteface:

14417469274.gif

wait just checked her youtube page and wig at Blow It All having 4 million views i was kinda shocked ... i want her to blow up. and Blow It All being her second most watched vid behind Heart To Break ... talent always wins baby

best ones are probably do me / sweet spot / personal hell but clarity too. i fucking love when she says “im the bich wit tha sos apparently” and i love to sing along to it hsjsjs

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

She's so fun to listen to

She’s so adorable but that guy is so fucking annoying

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

For some reason this roll out has been kind of hard for me to follow? Idk it should have been fun for me but it just overwhelmed me lol and i usually listened to each song like once or twice as it came out and other than was kinda unimpressed and was waiting for the album

HOWEVER- the album it out now and let me say i think it’s great <3 Kim has done it again. There’s literally no song I dislike.

H0bDaqU.gif