bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Icy is my least fav of the new three...

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Now that we've listened to the whole thing it's time to tell: which WOO-AH was your favorite?  :teehee:

For me the best one is from Do Me, I love how the beat drops, the music explodes and she screams WOO-AH!

If you can't remember all the woo-ah's I made a compilation on tumblr lmao https://bottom4lana.tumblr.com/post/185942441392 :teehee:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Now that we've listened to the whole thing it's time to tell: which WOO-AH was your favorite? :teehee:

For me the best one is from Do Me, I love how the beat drops, the music explodes and she screams WOO-AH!

If you can't remember all the woo-ah's I made a compilation on tumblr lmao https://bottom4lana.tumblr.com/post/185942441392 :teehee:

Sweet Spot's woo ah is my favorite

my fav woo-ah is the mechanical one that finishes out blow it all. 

its the most satisfying one 2 me. a close second is the one in clarity.

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

Okay but like... when is sis announcing the physical editions. I need my Kim cd!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

So I'm in the car with my parents and Lessons In Love by Level 42 started playing on the radio and I was like WTF because the instrumental of Shame On Me is really similar to the instrumental of this song :toofunny:

It also sounds like Baltimora's Tarzan Boy ♡