bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Sorry to bother you, is there any way you could reupload the "fixed" Clarity single cover? I'm finally adding the album to my iTunes library and obviously I want it to look nice and tidy and apparently I forgot to download this one back in June.

aIFcCIO.jpg

SOPHIE? Releasing something? That’s the best joke I’ve heard all year

didn't she just release 2 albums full of remixes?

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

please don’t pretend that remixes count as a release :rip:

they count. didn't she say she wanted to release 4 album this year? she almost did... 

they count. didn't she say she wanted to release 4 album this year? she almost did...

I’m sorry but with the amount of unreleased material that she is sitting on, remixing your flop debut nearly a year after its release (and bundling it with a clutch for $300) is not the tea. We want new music, not the same old shit done in a different way.

Yes I’m bitter! She’s wasting her talent & playing with her fans like toys. :crossed:

14417469274.gif

I’m sorry but with the amount of unreleased material that she is sitting on, remixing your flop debut nearly a year after its release (and bundling it with a clutch for $300) is not the tea. We want new music, not the same old shit done in a different way.

Yes I’m bitter! She’s wasting her talent & playing with her fans like toys. :crossed:

but you're talking like you know for granted that she's not releasing anything more, i think she knows what she's doing we just gotta wait. i mean she said she wanted to release the remix albums and she did so i bet she's gonna release all those unreleased collabs she's holding on.

also... the remixes are new music since they sound nothing like the original songs, but i guess y'all don't care enough about them enough just cause they don't sound like bOpS!11!