bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Fantastic album! I don't understand, though, why she didn't take 5 minute to think about the ordering of the songs better. This album could have so easily told a Tove Lo "Queen of the Clouds" type story if she ordered the songs to tell the story of being cheated on and being heartbroken to moving on and finding a fun time with a new guy.

I would like to offer this re-imagining of the tracklist:

1. All I Do Is Cry

2. Icy

3. Broken

4. Another One

5. Personal Hell

6. Clarity (interlude) [this is the turning point when she receives clarity on the situation and realizes she doesn't need him anymore]

7. Got My Number

8. Do Me

9. Sweet Spot

10. Blow It All

11. Meet the Parents

12. Shinin'

Lyrically, it just tells a better story.

Fantastic album! I don't understand, though, why she didn't take 5 minute to think about the ordering of the songs better. This album could have so easily told a Tove Lo "Queen of the Clouds" type story if she ordered the songs to tell the story of being cheated on and being heartbroken to moving on and finding a fun time with a new guy.

1. All I Do Is Cry

2. Icy

3. Broken

4. Another One

5. Personal Hell

6. Clarity (interlude) [this is the turning point when she receives clarity on the situation and realizes she doesn't need him anymore]

7. Got My Number

8. Do Me

9. Sweet Spot

10. Blow It All

11. Meet the Parents

12. Shinin'

I'm actually quite glad it's the way it is, makes it much easier to bop to and there's a nice sonic variety. Having all those sad bops (All I Do Is Cry, Broken, Another One) at the beginning would've been lowkey depressing. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

1. All I Do Is Cry

2. Icy

3. Broken

4. Another One

5. Personal Hell

7. Got My Number

8. Do Me

9. Sweet Spot

10. Blow It All

11. Meet the Parents

12. Shinin'

This is just all the ballads lumped at the start tho.. idk I think her tracklist is great.

14417469274.gif

do we have the typography/font she uses in the covers for this era?

someone on atrl identified the base font as apparently being "amster pro"

maybe it's because the titles on the cover are edited too much, but i don't see any resemblance tbh

Does anyone have the neon cover with all the colors of ERA 1? I remember seeing it here but i don't remember where i saved it and i really need it

Dyx-FHqUwAA3RFD.jpg

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

It's been four days and I can't stop listening to the album  :defeated:

There is not one single skippable song on this project, even the weakest song (aka Meet The Parents) is enjoyable  :defeated:

Broken still sounds fresh af and Got My Number still THAT bitch  :defeated:

Icy and Shinin are gems  :defeated: I'm obsessed miss Petras really released the AOTY

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains