bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

ok so this is a lil off topic but i wanted a spooky halloween wallpaper nd i started workin on this but i feel like it looks weird idk what to do to make it better someone help

08tgcOm.png

I feel like the hands' position is a little awkward, I tried to play around with it but still it seems like they don't belong there (it's the lighting that doesn't add up)

KO9h7b0.jpg

I feel like the hands' position is a little awkward, I tried to play around with it but still it seems like they don't belong there (it's the lighting that doesn't add up)

KO9h7b0.jpg

Oh this looks better but idk how to photoshop like that i only hav basic knowledge of photoshop :toofunny:

also mor people liked this than i thought!!

but here is with and without dock

uHQuKz4.pngjGXk4DA.png

9ISvyf0.gif

I need to listen again but I still feel Vol 1 should of been the first half of the full tracklist, omen and Close Your Eyes work as such a good intro

i was thinking this until i read the lyrics and paid attention to the timeline in the story

she literally ends one half saying the devil always wins and open the another with the same lyric.... her mind

after listening on repeat the whole day, i can say that this is her best body of work so far. NO. DOUBT.

ERA 1 and Clarity are cute, flawless, but TOTL is like Next Level Kim.... i don't know a better person

Wrong Turn, There Will Be Blood and Massacre is my top 3

This whole body of work would sound soooo good at a halloween party when everyone first starts coming in and pre drinking, talking and its about 9pm and the trick or treaters are walking around, smoke machine is out and all the neon lights have turnt on

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

This whole body of work would sound soooo good at a halloween party when everyone first starts coming in and pre drinking, talking and its about 9pm and the trick or treaters are walking around, smoke machine is out and all the neon lights have turnt on

I'm playing this on xmas lol.

TRANSylvania - The Tour

1. O m E N (Intro Video/Opening Credits)

2. Got My Number

3. I Don't Want It At All

4. All the Time

5. Hillside Boys

6. TRANSylvania (Interlude Video/Costume Change)

7. Turn Off The Light (Elvira cameo vid)

8. 1,2,3 Dayz Up

9. Do Me

10. Personal Hell

11. Tell Me It's A Nightmare

12. All I Do Is Cry

13. I Don't Wanna Die... (Interlude Video/Costume Change)

14. In The Next Life...

15. Boo Bitch! (Video Interlude/Twist Reveal)

16. Broken (NIGHTMARE Remix) (Encore)

17. Heart to Break (Encore)

Tour Concept: B-Grade Slasher Film

Storyline:

Interlude: "O m E N Film" (Movie Opening Credits)

Kim is attending the hottest party in x (x= the city the tour is in at the time), she's in love with the cutest guy Johnny and can't wait to see him at the party. Section A (2-4) is Kim getting ready for the party.

Interlude: "TRANSylvania Film"/Costume Change

Kim walking to the party with cut ins of the serial killer killing off people (with cameos from Kim's friends / collabs. Charli, Lil Aaron, Aaron Joseph, Steven)

Johnny after "Do Me," is killed by the slasher ("Murdered for Sex horror trope," leading into Personal Hell / Tell Me It's a Nightmare/All I Do Is Cry etc.

Interlude: "I Don't Wanna Die"/ "Final Girl Film."

Kim is gearing up to kill the slasher, leading into "In The Next Life."

Interlude: "Boo Bitch! Film."

Final reveal that Kim herself is the slasher.

j14CYJi.png