bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

I love a good Woo-Ah but I'm glad she didnt put a Woo-Ah in almost all of the TOTL songs. She already did that w Clarity. It would be too overdone if she did the same w TOTL. 

Yeah it gets tiring sometimes there are only so many ways you can reinvent it.

co-written by Lucasz “Dr. Luke” Gottwald, who was accused of sexual assault, battery, sexual harassment, gender violence, civil harassment and infliction of emotional distress in 2014 by Kesha, one of his key collaborators. Listen to TURN OFF THE LIGHT below.

I-  :deadbanana:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

co-written by Lucasz “Dr. Luke” Gottwald, who was accused of sexual assault, battery, sexual harassment, gender violence, civil harassment and infliction of emotional distress in 2014 by Kesha, one of his key collaborators. Listen to TURN OFF THE LIGHT below.

I-  :deadbanana:

:toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

k7JHvZQ.gifJuJjSub.gifk7JHvZQ.gif

currently working on a halloween mix for my soundcloud using songs from the album and im so excited for it, im using movie clips from the addams family and jennifers body with bloody valentine, wrong turn, and death by sex

g68BRo8.gif

tbh in my mind i pictured a video idea for TOTL as the first song being o m e n like her coming up from a grave and then Close Your Eyes where she’s coming out of the graveyard and all of these zombies and dead people join her and then TRANSylvania where they are all doing a choreographed dance. like imagine how iconic that would be. and then she continues walking and at the end of TRANSylvania where shes knocking on the door Kim could be coming to a halloween party and then she does TOTL the song and the party is bumpin and then Elvira comes out of nowhere in like fog and stuff at the party and the video closes with her and Kim dancing to the rest of the song with all the other people in the house party. my MIND omg.

Save me from my personal Hell (Yeah, yeah)
Break me, break me out of myself (Yeah, yeah)
Touch me, only your hands make me come alive
Save me from my personal Hell (Yeah, yeah)

giphy.gif

Exorcise my demons, yeah
Tainted love could get me there
I've been saving all of this for you

Baby, come on over to me
Come set me free
Baby, come on, got what I need
Hands all over me, oh

AOejhwn.gif

WHAT A MASSIVE BOP!

Deserved to be on TOTL but I respect her decision.

Death By Sex and Personal Hell sound switched, like, Death By Sex is such a clarity song, and Personal Hell would fit in perfectly in TOTL.

uhmm....nah? lmao

PH is very light moody and bubblegum while DBS, while being heavily trap influenced yes, is waaaay dark and does not fit at all the shiny mood of Clarity.

only because it has hell in the title doesn't make it halloween material lol

uhmm....nah? lmao

PH is very light moody and bubblegum while DBS, while being heavily trap influenced yes, is waaaay dark and does not fit at all the shiny mood of Clarity.

only because it has hell in the title doesn't make it halloween material lol

How is Death By Sex way dark.. The outro's dark, but sonically the song sounds like any other Clarity song.. The first verse is kinda dark but most of the song's just "oh, death by sex ,oh, death by sex, yeah, sex, sex, sex, ,yeah, death by, death by sex, oh, death by, death by sex". If the song was changed up the tiniest bit lyrically it would fit in perfectly in Clairty. Same goes for Personal Hell, if a few of the lyrics were changed up a bit to make it more halloween-y it would fit in perfectly in TOTL.

qfrWuBl.png

Imagining how powerful a movie for TOTL would be.

Purgatory - Goosebumps

There Will Be Blood - Halloween (The Movie)

Bloody Valentine - Friday The 13th

Wrong Turn - Movie of same name

<demons> - Poltergeist

Massacre - Queen Of The Damned (but at a frat party)

Knives - Scream

Death By Sex - Jennifer's Body

o m e n - Rising from the grave in a foggy cemetary

Close Your Eyes - more Jennifer's Body

TRANSylvania - more frat party (coke snorting) action

Turn Off The Light (feat. Elvira) - THRILLER

Tell Me It's A Nightmare - Haunted Zombie Roller Skate Disco Party

i don't wanna die - Stabbed through the heart / descending to hell like alice in wonderland

In The Next Life - ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW becoming queen of hell moment

Boo! Bitch! - End Credits

Everybody Dies - After credit / morning after zombie walk home scene