bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

though quite different, the spooky interlude beats always remind me of gaga‘s monster ball interludes, imagine that level of production for a kim petras show :icant:

the album slaps but i wish they had chosen a still from the teaser as the artwork, like the pink hand with lightning striking behind it kind of like the lq screenshots I put in the spoiler. would have made so much sense to use an elevated version of the vol 1 artwork to complete this project. the green makes the choice of the pink nails feel so arbitrary and less iconique. especially with those pink shadows still on the hand :deadbanana:

XHQe492.jpg

sCxIVeJ.jpg

kySyfQZ.jpg

This album is the poster child for booty shaking. I can't keep up with the sitting still and ignoring it anymore. I hope a lot of you seek the exercise you desperately need. I'll pray for you. Peace.

9ISvyf0.gif

after listening on repeat the whole day, i can say that this is her best body of work so far. NO. DOUBT.

ERA 1 and Clarity are cute, flawless, but TOTL is like Next Level Kim.... i don't know a better person

I agree, this is easily her best body of work so far, and that's quite a feat considering how strong Era 1 and Clarity are. She really is the ultimate pop girl, and obviously it doesn't hurt that she doesn't have to share Luke's production talent with anyone else lol.

Also...

NO. DOUBT.

Yes, we stan!

article-2226033-15C9B279000005DC-577_634

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

My favorite from Vol 2 is Massacre by a longshot, but Tell Me It's A Nightmare is GOD TIER and UNBEATABLE

Also IMO Personal Hell sounds so much more vibrant alongside these songs...

I lowkey want to add Personal Hell to this album, but I don't know where I should put it... Any suggestions? 

It sounds great both before or after Everybody Dies, especially if you have a song fader turned on like on Spotify