bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

i just cant stop thinking abt the fact she keeps working with dr luke u guys, her music is mediocre she has no idea what she is doing and she is literally just a girl <3 music is not for everyone 

thank you sorry for being rude <333

Guys pls help do you know where I can download Time for a Crime by Kim with second verse in mp3?😭😭😭😭😭It's literally so good but I can't find it anywhere... the only version I have is the one without the second verse

11 minutes ago, KEEPIT said:

Danny L worded I’m not sure if it’s the full song but it’s so cute :wub:

???

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG • 

41 minutes ago, lakeemmahottie said:

???

A long clip of “Danny” (one of the snippets her and Aaron played a while ago) is on the D website (someone let me know if I’m allowed to link that)  - I’m not sure if it’s the full song though because it ends before what I imagine would be the second chorus. Maybe they never finished it though??

1 hour ago, KEEPIT said:

A long clip of “Danny” (one of the snippets her and Aaron played a while ago) is on the D website (someone let me know if I’m allowed to link that)  - I’m not sure if it’s the full song though because it ends before what I imagine would be the second chorus. Maybe they never finished it though??

AI

5 hours ago, Dua Lipa said:

We need more FTB era tracks to leak like… I know a consistent record can be created if there was more out there

so far 15 tracks from FTB sessions have leaked right?

didn't count YTTC, LMB and Dance Again

7 hours ago, Dua Lipa said:

We need more FTB era tracks to leak like… I know a consistent record can be created if there was more out there

Lowkey there is enough to make one already, although the more the better :true: 

1 hour ago, alexaalto said:

so far 15 tracks from FTB sessions have leaked right?

didn't count YTTC, LMB and Dance Again

yeah, YTTC, LMB and DA are Problématique.

This is what I have in my computer from Feed the Beast and iirc it's up to date?

Bread pitch demo?

Coming with Me with David Guetta

Eat pitch demo?

Girl of My Dreams concept/unfinished demo

Heaven's Not an Option

Lolita

Power demo

Roller Girl

Rosita Street (LQ)

Scream

Try Again demo

Valhalla with BANKS

plus demos for Claws, Feed the Beast, King of Hearts and uhoh.

Time for a Crime also leaked but iirc it's said to have been for TOTL3 instead of FTB so idk.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

9 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

yeah, YTTC, LMB and DA are Problématique.

This is what I have in my computer from Feed the Beast and iirc it's up to date?

Bread pitch demo?

Coming with Me with David Guetta

Eat pitch demo?

Girl of My Dreams concept/unfinished demo

Heaven's Not an Option

Lolita

Power demo

Roller Girl

Rosita Street (LQ)

Scream

Try Again demo

Valhalla with BANKS

plus demos for Claws, Feed the Beast, King of Hearts and uhoh.

Time for a Crime also leaked but iirc it's said to have been for TOTL3 instead of FTB so idk.

yes we need more!

I believe Scream is same as "Shut up, Scream, Don't Stop, Leave"?

I got these also

Always Too Late (there were people saying it was AI but it was debunked by some info after that iirc?)

Drug From God (different versions, idk if they were fan made versions but anyways)

Kitten

(bonus track 16)

Overdrive (it's AI cover but damn it sits nicely with FTB sessions)

16 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

I’ve been trying to make a consistent record that kinda tells a story but I still need like 2 more tracks 

here’s my current track listing;

1. Castle In The Sky
  2. Claws (Demo v1.3)
  3. King Of Hearts
  4. ??
  5. Heaven’s Not An Option 
  6. Minute
  7. Thousand Pieces 
  8. Girl In My Dreams 
  9. Lolita 
  10. uhoh
  11. Overdrive (UNLEAKED)
  12. BAIT (w BANKS) 
  13. Try Again 
  14. Feed The Beast

I wanted it to start off w her in love and slowly breaking up w him, then the ideas of denial/delusions (girl in my dreams-Bait) until she wants him to try again etc. 

6 hours ago, alexaalto said:

Always Too Late (there were people saying it was AI but it was debunked by some info after that iirc?)

(bonus track 16)

Always Too Late is AI ^

Also since when is overdrive an AI track? Do you have more info?? What song was used and has the full ai edit leaked? 

lilkimxchapelle.png

21 hours ago, Dua Lipa said:

Also since when is overdrive an AI track? Do you have more info?? What song was used and has the full ai edit leaked? 

I think we are talking about different Overdrive songs, I don't usually listen unreleased snippets since I don't do anything with those few seconds so I don't know the other one:party:

but this is the song I was talking about and the original song someone made a full AI cover with that I've been bopping to and listening to. Kim's "version" fits well in the FTB sessions imo

I think this was the link for the Kim version but as writing this it's not available to preview/download so idk https://dbree.org/v/9b4d71#!/PjepKOXd0U4Tq

my Apple Music shows I added the track to my library few days after that link was uploaded so it might be it

On 7/19/2024 at 4:04 AM, alexaalto said:

yes we need more!

I believe Scream is same as "Shut up, Scream, Don't Stop, Leave"?

I got these also

Drug From God (different versions, idk if they were fan made versions but anyways)

Kitten

(bonus track 16)

yup, Scream is Shut Up, Scream, Don't Stop, Leave, but people here were saying it was only titled Scream so idk. I prefer the original long title but it doesn't really matter I guess?

I forgot Drug from God! as for the AI tracks I didn't even know about them tbh.

On 7/19/2024 at 10:25 AM, Dua Lipa said:
  1. Castle In The Sky
  2. Claws (Demo v1.3)
  3. King Of Hearts
  4. ??
  5. Heaven’s Not An Option 
  6. Minute
  7. Thousand Pieces 
  8. Girl In My Dreams 
  9. Lolita 
  10. uhoh
  11. Overdrive (UNLEAKED)
  12. BAIT (w BANKS) 
  13. Try Again 
  14. Feed The Beast

Whew, such a different tracklist than I would imagine! mine is as follows:

1. Feed the Beast
  2. Alone
  3. King of Hearts
  4. uhoh
  5. Lolita
  6. Try Again
  7. brrr
  8. Heaven's Not an Option
  9. Claws
  10. Castle in the Sky
  11. Minute
  12. Thousand Pieces
  13. When We Were Young with David Guetta; bonus track
  14. If Jesus Was a Rockstar Bonus track

It doesn't quite goes for a storytelling structure, but I like it sonically and it's somewhat similar to the original but with a better flow so. I'd like Rosita Street to leak in HQ, and maybe Power and Try Again final versions too so I can add them.

Also I still like BAIT and Valhalla but they didn't fit with what I chose so I left them off.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

12 hours ago, alexaalto said:

I think we are talking about different Overdrive songs, I don't usually listen unreleased snippets since I don't do anything with those few seconds so I don't know the other one:party:

but this is the song I was talking about and the original song someone made a full AI cover with that I've been bopping to and listening to. Kim's "version" fits well in the FTB sessions imo

Ah gotcha! Yes Overdrive is an actual song from Kim. It sounds like a similar track to uhoh! Definitely not this one!  

8 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Whew, such a different tracklist than I would imagine! mine is as follows:

1. Feed the Beast
  2. Alone
  3. King of Hearts
  4. uhoh
  5. Lolita
  6. Try Again
  7. brrr
  8. Heaven's Not an Option
  9. Claws
  10. Castle in the Sky
  11. Minute
  12. Thousand Pieces
  13. When We Were Young with David Guetta; bonus track
  14. If Jesus Was a Rockstar Bonus track

It doesn't quite goes for a storytelling structure, but I like it sonically and it's somewhat similar to the original but with a better flow so. I'd like Rosita Street to leak in HQ, and maybe Power and Try Again final versions too so I can add them.

Also I still like BAIT and Valhalla but they didn't fit with what I chose so I left them off.

Interesting!! I definitely see your vision. I’ve made sooo many iterations and I’m still not satisfied. I feel like I need a few more tracks

lilkimxchapelle.png

So I was trying to make a ''timeline'' for Kim's early musical US journey... if you could help connect the dots, be welcome

2012?:  Johan Wetterberg presents her to Edward Ellis (co-producer and friend of Aaron Joseph)

2013 January: Kim travels to NYC to record music with producers Edward Ellis, C.J. Abraham and Steve Dresser

Plastic Factory, Alien, Die Trying, Young & Wild

2013 October: she travels to LA for a month at request of Nickelodeon producer CJ Abraham, where she meets Aaron Joseph (Steve Dresser friend and Edward Ellis co-producer) at a halloween party - Kim sleeps in CJ's garage

Bang Kiss Bye, Break The AC, 

2014 April, May, June, July: she stays in LA and records music with JoJo, The Stereotypes (sleeps at their studio couch) and Johan Wetterberg (she meets Puke since she was 21 around here?)

Maybe Baby, Sweet Talk, That's What's Up, Game Over, Whatever, Where My Heart At, California Rain, Hillside Boys, I'll Be Dancin', Cherry On Top, L'enfant Terrible, 

2014 dec: she releases STFU which was written with Aaron claiming to be the second song they made (almost sure 'Light Ya Lighter was the first)

2015 june: she records with Johan Wetterberg, Jon Castelli

Choker, Painkillas, Trampoline, Push Push Push, Limousines, Don't Call Your Sunset On Me, Hazy