Elle

Pop-Up Shops Announced

I'm bitter as fuck. Imagine having a dress she wore during the Paradise tour or during one of her 2014 festivals or Endless Summer.

I mean at the same time, if I was an LA fan, I probably wouldn't be able to control my coins! But, either way, they're lucky as hell - it'd be cool if she came down to other big cities in the US, too and did things for international fans that are like this.

Honestly, if I ever see her LA fans complain about anything I'm gonna snap

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Drama already

https://twitter.com/pizzalynda/status/934229892308205569

Am I right in thinking that if all the merch that's not available online but at the pop up shop (discography jacket, California hoodie etc.) sells out none of it will be available online?  :deadbanana:

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

Someone pls cop your beloved admin a dress & she’ll pay you back + extra :xcry:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I'm waiting for my windbreaker in the mail, so at least I don't have to worry about that being sold out....right?

Also, I want to go to this pop up shop, but will there be anything left by the end of today??? :uh: I want to go later this week

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I am a man but for 219 would consider a dress lana wore shit

for me or future wifey

I am trying to be the only black man with dreads who at least currently thinks he is straight at this pop up shop. Want that discography jacket so bad

she even rented out an ice cream truck 

im just hella jealous i'll never get anything like this, on one hand the LA fans are so spoiled and i get more confused n annoyed every time they complain but on the other hand if i was an LA fan i'd feel so goddamn spoiled n lush

giphy.gif

Is it true she was getting booed and attacked as she was leaving? I can’t trust people on twitter.

i swear if that really did happen, why would the LA fans boo her..they got the fuckin popup shop :uh: