Elle

Pop-Up Shops Announced

They reduced the number of signed lithos to 1 per order so now I'm bitter about someone who'd come into the store and grab like 4 dresses when I can't even have a fabricated bought autograph on my wall after stanning her for 5 years and going to 3 shows

not related but I LOVE YOUR PROFILE PHOTO/VIDEO/AVATAR THING 

- - - - - 

also as much as I love that we have loads of new merch... I am not really a fan of the discography jacket...

idk like the shield shape of the album covers and the colours around them just don't really seem to go?? 

also does anyone know what happened to the navy shirt with the sailboat on?

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

- - - - - 

also as much as I love that we have loads of new merch... I am not really a fan of the discography jacket...

idk like the shield shape of the album covers and the colours around them just don't really seem to go?? 

ALSO I NEED THE BLACK HOODIE WHY WONT SHE SELL IT ONLINE I ONLY WEAR BLACK BC IM INSECURE LANA PLEASE 

ALSO I NEED THE BLACK HOODIE WHY WONT SHE SELL IT ONLINE I ONLY WEAR BLACK BC IM INSECURE LANA PLEASE 

OMG YES LANA COME THRU AND SELL THIS ONLINE PLEASE

literally the hoodie and the navy top (if it was even made) are the only things I would buy tbh

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

- - - - - 

I don't like the discography jacket either but because the images are printed on to the patches.

Navy tee with the sail boat is at the pop up. Although I remember it being black, but definitely had a sailboat on it.

Bury me to Bel Air.

I feel like all this stuff will be available on tour and on the website. She’s going on an amphitheater tour. She will definitely have merch. Also I doubt she cares if people stole. Lowkey why not?

I wish I was as sure as you seem to be, I'm so worried they'll sell out like she said and we won't have a chance to get new merch thorugh her website. And if they're not available there, what are they gonna sell at the tour? Old shirts??

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I feel like all this stuff will be available on tour and on the website. She’s going on an amphitheater tour. She will definitely have merch. Also I doubt she cares if people stole. Lowkey why not?

Ummmmm I'm pretty sure she does care if people aren't pay for her merch. lmao wtf