TROPICUM

FCC Begins Process to End U.S Net Neutrality

this RAT is actually going trough with his plan. lol im legit about to drive up to DC and smack his face.

internet as an utility is complete and utter garbage in the US. overpriced, slow and monopolized, but this is the last straw. enough is enough

This vote was probably rigged anyway, they had it planned all along to take away Net Neautrility, no matter how many people protested. Fucking assholes. I hope they die.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

200.gif

well ya'll make sure you save some coins to pay for lanaboards, i don't wanna lose any of you :cryney:

This has been set in stone for a while, i bet the public have zero say in the matter. I think ya'll are going to lose it. :(

whatever shit people are smoking overseas i hope it never attains us, we have eu and national laws here but you never know  :horror:

does this affect every state in the us?

I’m also worried about Mexico. Our legislators are highly stupid and will copy things that the US has done for the sake of being “progressive” (at least they legalized same sex marriage :party:) We also have laws that don’t allow this to happen but it’s not that hard to change the laws. Mess :rip:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

In case you didn't know/are outside the US, what happens now is that the F.C.C. has to present their decision to congress, which can pass or reject it. This has actually happened twice before and never passed so there's still hope!