expandableclitoris

Call Me By Your Name

its already written and the script has been approved. apparently the director said elios love interest will be Marzia

well keep it

anyways i think this is the only solution for a sequel ugh cause we all know oliver is now engaged so he'll end up marry someone else... making elio and oliver come back together as a couple wouldn't be so realistic... so yeah... sad

its already written and the script has been approved. apparently the director said elios love interest will be Marzia

we actually don't know anything about the sequel other than the author of the book was asked to help.the plot however is completely unknown, this would go somehow along with the book tho.

What if we get to see Elio's side and how he can't get over Oliver and is unable to love again :krylie:

i76mrxw.png 

Bought the tickets to Wednesday's pre-release screening although it's the only one screening my theatre (and probably the entire town) will be doing of this movie 

My best friend will drive 2 hours just to see it with me imagine being loved that much :flutter:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I feel like the sequel might be another Brokeback Mountain and other countless gay movies with them sending letters to each other and occasionally fucking when their families are on holidays or something BUT with a more specific ending than the original story

It's not what I want but I'd trust Luca and his vision with my life tbh

Anyway, there's this beautiful Polish indie movie called "Floating Skyscrapers" which premiered in 2013 and it's short so if you want to see it here's the link with English subs

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

so the insta and twitter girl who went to crema this week contacted a journalist and could go to the villa today. she said she touched the paino  :defeated:

and both armie and his wife reposted the photo of timmy and him bc they're going to crema next week  :creep:

for anyone who wants to go on a vacation to crema or just look at them on google maps/streetview here's the locations:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lxgiooo2rv6m7am/AACxrHUKR9PR01uuEaP65hqQa?dl=0&preview=CMBYN+Locations.pdf

i76mrxw.png 

so the insta and twitter girl who went to crema this week contacted a journalist and could go to the villa today. she said she touched the paino  :defeated:

and both armie and his wife reposted the photo of timmy and him bc they're going to crema next week  :creep:

for anyone who wants to go on a vacation to crema or just look at them on google maps/streetview here's the locations:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lxgiooo2rv6m7am/AACxrHUKR9PR01uuEaP65hqQa?dl=0&preview=CMBYN+Locations.pdf

Full here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lxgiooo2rv6m7am/AACxrHUKR9PR01uuEaP65hqQa?dl=0

that gurl is so lucky, i live in italy but im far from crema wished i was closer uggghhhh but i swear i'll go someday

Omg you literally live in the same country. Get a train or plane or whatever but visit that place before the fangirls foray everything

Talk of a sequel, honestly I could take it or leave it.

While I did love the film the book will always be on a diff level to me.

That said, if they were to make a sequel I really hope that they end with the ending from the story. I wouldn't mind so much if it were like a forward to the end of the novel and then they flash back through the movie into points of their lives leading up to that. It honestly wouldn't bother me if Elio ends being with Marzia for a while in the time after Oliver. I didn't mind the actress who played her and I actually felt for her character quite a bit. I think in the end it needs to show that no matter who Elio hops from over the years ( I say this bc I see him not being able to be with one person or truly love anybody the way he did Oliver) and how long Oliver has been with his wife building his family is that they still love one another as deeply as they did back then. They never found that love, that passion, that connection like they had with one another even over all these years.

I don't want them to end up together b/c that is not the point of the story. This is real life and life is messy. Things don't always work out, no matter how much we may want them to.

It just makes me think of their conversation in the bar at Elio's hotel when Oliver says,"seeing you here is like waking up from a twenty year coma...." and the rest of that monologue. That's how I see their love and envision a sequel. 

No matter what happened in between their time in Italy and their present lives they both could go back instantly to that time, that feeling, and those moments.