Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I'm already feeling impatient and wanting new music.. next i'll be blaming Lana for keeping quiet about everything. Oh god, maybe it was too soon for this thread lmao

Ds5Obr.gifDs5Obr.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Let people discuss their wishes and ideas without being bitter or bein a dick, do that challenge.

My wish is that Lana will talk about how Yosemite will be on this album during the whole pre-release era, just to scrap it once more. :hooker:

Your move hun.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

My wish is that Lana will talk about how Yosemite will be on this album during the whole pre-release era, just to scrap it once more. :hooker:

Your move hun.

I respect your opinion.

:toofloppy:

Lana will boast non stop about her new track on finding happiness in the winter, the track will be titled "Everest". She will then proceed to release the album and have all the gays including salvatore devastated once they find out she has once again scrapped her happiness. Salvaflop will then start an Everest cult and we will once again be dissapointed by the sudden change of events. Yosemite who?

IhjzjqH.jpg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I don’t think the upcoming project will be as feature heavy.

Thank God. I'd love collabs as singles or part of duet albums but I think because Lana is such a Concept Album type it muddles her vision (the one problem I had with LfL )

Lana will boast non stop about her new track on finding happiness in the winter, the track will be titled "Everest". She will then proceed to release the album and have all the gays including salvatore devastated once they find out she has once again scrapped her happiness. Salvaflop will then start an Everest cult and we will once again be dissapointed by the sudden change of events. Yosemite who?

IhjzjqH.jpg

I screamed. Also coming on LDR6 "Death is Beautiful"

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I'm calling my mom @@Elle i'm being harassed and bullied come collect the no name no face bitter betty and the billie loving crackhead