Sign in to follow this  
Kurac na Biciklu

Will you ever stop stanning Lana?

Not sure but Lana really opened my eyes musically and helped me appreciate a lot of genres I wouldn’t have otherwise gotten into on my own.

Even if I’m no longer deeply invested in her future work, I’ll always have immense respect for her as a songwriter/artist and as a person in general.

I don't think I'll ever stop caring about her as a person, but I don't care nearly as much for her as an artist as I did in the past. I could definitely see myself not caring at all in the future... Like, I'd be bummed if she decided to retire, but I certainly wouldn't be devastated. After all, nothing gold can stay, right? :pft: Just hope she's happy.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

prob not gonna happen. i've been a fan since video games went viral & have always found something to obsess over in every era/aesthetic/sound change. i find her interesting as a person & a musician and share several of her interests/obsessions, so unless she radically changes and starts doing boring mor adult contemporary music like, idk, adele, i'm always gonna be her target audience.

i mean i definitely don't stan like i used to years ago, but i think that's just because i've gotten older and found better ways to occupy my time tbh

i find myself skipping over her music sometimes when it comes on shuffle but thats also bc i feel that i've heard all of it so much before lol but i definitely dont see myself stopping listening to her any time soon

even if her future music is utter shit i'll always have the classics

She will always have a special place in my heart, even though I've been anything but supportive during this mess of an era. She had such a huge impact on me 2012-2014, at the moment I feel like her best days are definitely over and I can't see her achieving that anymore unless she really gets herself together. For me her recent material has been so uninspiring, not to mention her lackluster performances during these last couple of years. I first saw her in 2013 and then again in 2017, I don't think she will be visiting Finland again very soon (if ever), but since she keeps playing pretty much the same setlist every single year, I don't see myself paying nearly 100€ to hear the same songs all over again.

I also haven't listened to her music that much after I got bored of LFL shortly after its release, as I've been discovering a lot new music and other artists to listen to that keep me busy. My taste in music shifts every now and then so that's also why I'm not that much into her these days. The reason I'm still around here is that I'm not active on other forums at all and I've spent so much time here that checking the site daily is very much of a routine for me.  :flutter:

Pretty much never. Her music came into my life during a very significant time and will always care for her for giving me an escape during that time. Actually, still till this day, those same songs keep me going. 

I’ve stopped after that sighting of her leaving that church again last night. I still like her music but I burned my stan card last night. Until/unless she straightens this shit out I’m done with her. This mess and the complete lack of communication and blatant disregard for her fans from her and her management are abysmal. Not to sound like an entitled prick but we honestly deserve better.

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif