Elle

LDR Surf Shop Pop-Up Shop & Ice Cream Truck - August 30th - September 2nd, 2019

In case anyone cares, I was at the pop up for the last three days and here's some random info I gathered from the organizers, designers, security, employees, and Chuck (lol). Some useful and some irrelevant:

- The pop up was confirmed on Tuesday so the crew had 3 days to work on the shop, which is why it was open late every day

- Different merch came at different times because of the above reason, so designs would get approved by lana at different times and still needed to print

- They wanted to do so much more with the pop up but Interscope didnt give them enough time. The organizer told me they wanted to do a wall of vintage TVs with all of lana's videos playing

- Lana hasn't come any of these days, but probably will on Monday

- The organizer told me that some of the merch at this pop up is going online for a few days only, as well as some new merch. These will not be tour merch, as they're designed by a different company, not Live Nation. So they'll be a LDR store exclusive. They created another site for it, but yall will see the link when they tweet it. I went to the link and it asks for a password so yall arent missing anything yet

- The line moves so slow. The capacity inside is 400 but the line would get to over 100 people by 11 am/noon and gets worse as the day goes on. They only let the first 30 in at a time, then like 5-10 people every 30 minutes. people were passing out because it was so hot and they weren't being let in and it got to like 700 people in line at one point

- We told Chuck to tell Lana that NFR is her magnum opus! And Chuck said she wants to tweet about all the inspiration and meaning in the album cover because its "very particular"

- We also told Chuck that Lana needs more monologues and she told us she loves lana's monologues and wants to do more

- Chuck said that the NFR video is longer than the two minutes we got lol

- Chuck also told us when the NFR video is coming and the third song in the 3 part video!

ok bye yall

Ladies I just got back from my 3 day Pop Up trip, should i do a recap of everything I learned/got from there????? I talked to Chuck and all the employees and got tea on it all

Sissss you gotta commit ... tell us 'bout the NFR video (when it's coming out, what the other song is) ... if you don't want to, then DM me and then I'll tell everyone and then you don't have to take responsibility.

But if she told you then she mustn't mind people knowing.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Ladies I just got back from my 3 day Pop Up trip, should i do a recap of everything I learned/got from there????? I talked to Chuck and all the employees and got tea on it all

YES

- The organizer told me that some of the merch at this pop up is going online for a few days only, as well as some new merch. These will not be tour merch, as they're designed by a different company, not Live Nation. So they'll be a LDR store exclusive. They created another site for it, but yall will see the link when they tweet it. I went to the link and it asks for a password so yall arent missing anything yet

What’s the link to the separate website so I can refresh it every five seconds?

In case anyone cares, I was at the pop up for the last three days and here's some random info I gathered from the organizers, designers, security, employees, and Chuck (lol). Some useful and some irrelevant:

- The pop up was confirmed on Tuesday so the crew had 3 days to work on the shop, which is why it was open late every day

- Different merch came at different times because of the above reason, so designs would get approved by lana at different times and still needed to print

- They wanted to do so much more with the pop up but Interscope didnt give them enough time. The organizer told me they wanted to do a wall of vintage TVs with all of lana's videos playing

- Lana hasn't come any of these days, but probably will on Monday

- The line moves so slow. The capacity inside is 400 but the line would get to over 100 people by 11 am/noon and gets worse as the day goes on. They only let the first 30 in at a time, then like 5-10 people every 30 minutes. people were passing out because it was so hot and they weren't being let in and it got to like 700 people in line at one point

- We told Chuck to tell Lana that NFR is her magnum opus! And Chuck said she wants to tweet about all the inspiration and meaning in the album cover because its "very particular"

- We also told Chuck that Lana needs more monologues and she told us she loves lana's monologues and wants to do more

- Chuck said that the NFR video is longer than the two minutes we got lol

- Chuck also told us when the NFR video is coming and the third song in the 3 part video!

ok bye yall

Did you ask her about the poetry book? 

Credit to reddit user crazycheshire:

0RtgMeo.jpg

To think people are waiting on a long ass line for 6-8 hours, in the extreme California heat, just to get in her shop. I could never do it. I love Lana but nope. Not me.