TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

yikes  :um3: that actually seems crazy to think that we have had HM AND LFL in the time that Masochism has been "coming soon"...

And I thought Lana's definition of soon was bad!!

Hey, I advise you to delete anything Sky you have and go listen to someone else. Like, Banks, Choli XCX.

Give up on Sky.

yikes  :um3: that actually seems crazy to think that we have had HM AND LFL in the time that Masochism has been "coming soon"...

And I thought Lana's definition of soon was bad!!

and that's only the time that Masochism has been referred as "soon".

We also got UV since NTMT

Hey, I advise you to delete anything Sky you have and go listen to someone else. Like, Banks, Choli XCX.

Give up on Sky.

omg shut up let the girl alone. Charlie xbox and Bank can't even COMPARE to legend Sky Ferrari lmfaoo delusional

giphy.gif

Give up on Sky.

uh oh I'll keep my expectations for new music low!

I could never really get into Charli XCX, although I am gonna give Banks a try at some point - LB seem to love her!

omg shut up let the girl alone. Charlie xbox and Bank can't even COMPARE to legend Sky Ferrari lmfaoo delusional

oh wow and UV seems so far away as well... 

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

i know i posted this last year for sure, now updated to reflect three years of us STILL NOT EVEN HAVING FUCKING GUARDIAN

dzwtJPA.png?1

I really loved Guardian a lot. I waited for the studio version, I waited for the announcement, then the short film that never came... three years later and I can't believe she payed dust to me like that  :toofunny:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

The only thing Ferrari is a legend at is delaying albums I like her and wish her well if she does have ill health and its not simply drugs but to compare her to godly motherxbox is a crime

Her health issues also don't excuse her lies as well people have claimed to have heard the album previously I'm assuming a semi finished version at least and her claiming multiple times that guardians video has been shot

The only thing Ferrari is a legend at is delaying albums I like her and wish her well if she does have ill health and its not simply drugs but to compare her to godly motherxbox is a crime

If she has ill health and it's not simply drugs? .... I don't know if you're trolling or being serious but addiction is a disease (I'm not saying Sky's an addict, I'm speaking in general terms)

If she has ill health and it's not simply drugs? .... I don't know if you're trolling or being serious but addiction is a disease (I'm not saying Sky's an addict, I'm speaking in general terms)

drugs are an optional thing to take addiction does play a part yes but you have to take some responsibility for your actions if that is the case

drugs are an optional thing to take addiction does play a part yes but you have to take some responsibility for your actions if that is the case

I suggest you read up on the topic of mental illness and addiction someday. It might be enlightening and could give you a perspective that's not completely fucked. Maybe with a few years and added life experience you'll gain a bit of insight

Have a good day

(Edit, to be clear I'm not even a huge sky fan. I enjoy a handful of her songs. I'm not an angry stan by any means. I just think you sound ignorant as fuck. Not replying to your comments anymore)

Her health issues also don't excuse her lies as well people have claimed to have heard the album previously I'm assuming a semi finished version at least and her claiming multiple times that guardians video has been shot

are you stupid ? it's not up to her to release the album but to her fucking label. It took her YEARS to release her debut album, she wrote and produced 2 whole other albums before releasing NTMT.

This happens very often with relatively small artists with big labels, see Charli who hasn't released an album in 3 years and has to release free mixtapes to get the music out there.

It's annoying not to have music but don't blame it on her or supposed "lies" when it's literally not her fucking fault

giphy.gif

are you stupid ? it's not up to her to release the album but to her fucking label. It took her YEARS to release her debut album, she wrote and produced 2 whole other albums before releasing NTMT.

This happens very often with relatively small artists with big labels, see Charli who hasn't released an album in 3 years and has to release free mixtapes to get the music out there.

It's annoying not to have music but don't blame it on her or supposed "lies" when it's literally not her fucking fault

Did you read her post at all? She literally said "I can't have this sick sick fog looming over my entire album" and "I can't properly put out my album until I'm better". Masochism's delay has absolutely nothing to do with Capitol Records.