Chris Cuomo

Katy Perry

Hate to say it because I've been such a Katy Perry stan, but I wasn't feeling into Prism. I liked a few songs though (Unconditionally is one).

I'll try giving it another chance.

Which songs put you off?

I thought it's really well-rounded album, I like all songs on it except for "this moment".

"Dark Horse" is one I clearly remember not appealing to me.

well it's single #3 so I'd start warming up to it since you'll be hearing on radio 10 times an hour

BzhmW.png

One of the boys will always and forever be my fav katy perry album. I love ur so gay so much I literally stan for it I could relate more to her music before. I want another album like that every song on that album was perfect.

god knows I tried

Can't wait for her slayage after the Grammies performance and the MV for DH...that is like her best song ever next to E.T., there is just something empowering about it, plus I love the little instrumental break in the solo version, those beats are really great.

I so look forward to the official instrumental to come out so mashup masters can create awesome music to that beat, it will be so fab :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

I want to be a fan of her until she performs. Like she's obviously a really nice / fun person and her earlier music is really good IMO but she's too gimmicky.

Someone said on twitter they feel bad for her cause she is pretty commercially successful etc, always attends, performs / present at award shows and she rarely wins. :(

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

The dragging here  :facepalm:    You think we dont know her music is shallow ? It might be shallow, but also fun, carefree and easy to listen. Life is not that hard always and her music is created for these light moments of your days. 

The dragging here  :facepalm:    You think we dont know her music is shallow ? It might be shallow, but also fun, carefree and easy to listen. Life is not that hard always and her music is created for these light moments of your days.

Not a single post in here says anything negative about her music though?

Not a single post in here says anything negative about her music though?

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey