Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

The inconsistency of the lyrics of Young and Beautiful ruined the song for me tbh. One second I’m holding back tears when she begs god to let her beau into heaven and the next she goes “all that graceee all that bodyyy all that faceee makes me wanna partayyy” like excuse me bitch

lol

i feel like Lana is a bit far away in terms of expressing who she really is to fans. in her music the lyrics feel honest and real but to me it seems like her interactions with us are surface level. it feels like she's constantly attempting to project an image rather than succumbing to reality and behaving like a normal person. 

~* takin' all my medicine, to take my thoughts a w a y *~                tumblr_pnnd80gUkm1udd847_400.gif

I really think it’s overall one of her worst songs to date, not into the preachy rich white lady thing.

Last week u said Cherry was her worst and she isn't preaching anything in that so what is the truth!!!!!!!!!!!

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

i feel like Lana is a bit far away in terms of expressing who she really is to fans. in her music the lyrics feel honest and real but to me it seems like her interactions with us are surface level. it feels like she's constantly attempting to project an image rather than succumbing to reality and behaving like a normal person. 

i just noticed something... what's kind of funny about my opinion here is she dresses like a fucking mom sometimes, like she's not even trying... but still her personality still feels contrived somehow. 

~* takin' all my medicine, to take my thoughts a w a y *~                tumblr_pnnd80gUkm1udd847_400.gif

I really think it’s overall one of her worst songs to date, not into the preachy rich white lady thing.

Sis, what do you think Coachella was? :wtfney:

I don't like it when she tries to do political/social issues shit, either (yeah yeah, she's not trying to be a politician ... whatever) but LFA has many good qualities that Coachella lacks. Such as ... lyrics that make sense.

I didn't understand the "no bombs in the sky" part in LFA; I was srsly like, "WTF is this crazy bitch talking about?" and needed actual Americans to explain to me that it was a reference from the national anthem, but it's FAR better than Coachella in pretty much every single way.

Sincerely,

Children's children's children's children.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

This is definitely unpopular, but the mic bumps in LFA are plain sloppy af and Jack-the-fucking-so-called-production-genius should be ashamed.

That song could have 76 mic bumps and still be better than Coachella, though.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

This is definitely unpopular, but the mic bumps in LFA are plain sloppy af and Jack-the-fucking-so-called-production-genius should be ashamed.

YES they are so unprofessional - how can anyone say otherwise when people are paying for the song? I mean it was obviously made in one take which gives it a more authentic feel (similar to Emilie Haynie's style) but it's sorta awkward and random too.

3lfQEhw.png

she already posted 90% of the snippets on instagram lol

i'm very excited about Bartender though

Yeah but I'm not on instagram  :creep: :toofunny:  cuz I'm lame , I think the only one I have heard was Cinnamon, but I wanna try and keep some of the excitement left for the album lol

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

when it comes to the unreleased tracks that we have, I think the worst 2013 outtake is still better than the best unreleased from 2005 - 2012. I love some like On Our Way or Never Let Me Go but they don't compare to Fine China, Say Yes To Heaven, Your Girl, Wild One, Cherry Blossom or Angels Forever. I know that if we had tracks like Queen of Hearts of Don't Stop which don't sound that good to me that would no longer be true but the quality of her unreleased stuff really improved a lot between 2012 and 2013

when it comes to the unreleased tracks that we have, I think the worst 2013 outtake is still better than the best unreleased from 2005 - 2012. I love some like On Our Way or Never Let Me Go but they don't compare to Fine China, Say Yes To Heaven, Your Girl, Wild One, Cherry Blossom or Angels Forever. iIknow that if we had tracks like Queen of Hearts of Don't Stop which don't sound that good to me that would no longer be true but the quality of her unreleased stuff really improved a lot between 2012 and 2013

I think 2013 is probably her best year in the studio. There's so many iconic songs.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.