Post - Hyperballad / Army of Me / Enjoy

Homogenic - Unravel / All Neon Like / Hunter

Vespertine - Pagan Poetry / Harm of Will / Cocoon

Medúlla - Vökuró / Desired Constellation / Sonnets Unrealities XI

Volta - Wanderlust / The Dull Flame of Desire / I See Who You Are

Biophilia - Sacrifice / Thunderbolt / Mutual Core

Vulnicura - N/A

Utopia - Saint / Arisen My Senses / Blissing Me

Vespertine was way too difficult and I just cannot choose my favorite songs from Vulnicura. I love, adore and admire every single song from it.

Okay, but if you had to keep ONE song of each album before they would be deleted from the whole universe?

DEBUT: Crying.

HOMOGENIC: Joga.

VESPERTINE: Aurora.

MÉDULLA: Oceania.

VOLTA: Innocence.

BIOPHILIA: Cosmogony.

VULNICURA: Stonemilker.

UTOPIA: Arisen My Senses.

TASTE, such a gem

8nl2OpX.png

DEBUT: the bsides are way better
HOMOGENIC: Jóga
VESPERTINE: Pagan Poetry
MÉDULLA: Vokuro
VOLTA: Declare Independence y6gZtUO.gif
BIOPHILIA: Dark Matter, Hollow
VULNICURA: Notget, Family, History of Touches
UTOPIA: Claimstaker, Tabula Rasa, Body Memory, Features Creatures

in fact i like the bsides way more than the studio ones like Mother Heroic, Sidasta Eg and etc y6gZtUO.gify6gZtUO.gify6gZtUO.gify6gZtUO.gif

Okay, but if you had to keep ONE song of each album before they would be deleted from the whole universe?

Debut: The Anchor Song

Homogenic: Joga

Vespertine: Unison

Medulla: Desired Constellation or Oceania

Volta: Wanderlust

Biophilia: Virus

Vulnicura: Stonemilker

Utopia: Arisen My Senses

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

do yall ever think about the sheer number of unreleased tracks and potential b sides she could have had for every album?  like sometimes i remember how vast her discography is and how little we have for some eras (justice for lionsong radio edit) and just remember there are probably so many songs that were drafted or worked on but didn't work out- we need another family tree/greatest hits esque thing to show us some demos and unreleased songs ugh

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

do yall ever think about the sheer number of unreleased tracks and potential b sides she could have had for every album?  like sometimes i remember how vast her discography is and how little we have for some eras (justice for lionsong radio edit) and just remember there are probably so many songs that were drafted or worked on but didn't work out- we need another family tree/greatest hits esque thing to show us some demos and unreleased songs ugh

i'm pretty sure we got a bunch of tracks that never saw the daylight (like Allow) but i think bjork said in a Q&A that she doesnt wanna be accused of "milking it"

DEBUT: Crying.POST: Possibly Maybe.HOMOGENIC: Joga.VESPERTINE: Aurora.MÉDULLA: Oceania.VOLTA: Innocence.BIOPHILIA: Cosmogony.VULNICURA: Stonemilker.UTOPIA: Arisen My Senses.

Crying

Hyperballad

Hunter

Pagan Poetry/ Hidden Place

Who Is It

Declare Independence

Nattura

Stonemilker

Blissing Me

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Damn, this is so hard because every album has so many songs to choose from, but here's my attempt at making a list!

• Debut - Play Dead
  • Post - Hyperballad
  • Homogenic - Jóga
  • Vespertine - Pagan Poetry
  • Medulla - Vökuro
  • Volta - Declare Independence
  • Biophilia - Crystalline
  • Vulnicura - Stonemilker
  • Utopia - Blissing Me

Oh my god I never tought this day would come, One Little Indian is going to release Vulnicura VR before the end of the year! As the final gift to close the narrative of the Vulnicura era.

I couldn't be more happy because otherwise I would have never been able to experience it! :teehee:

8nl2OpX.png

I wish Bjork WOULD MILK US. Like honey sell us weird shaped wooden dildos, regular expensive stupid ass rocks that i would buy from biophilia era, POSTERS. GIVE US SOMETHING  :defeated: The possibilities are fucking endless like I am so curious what type of merchandise she would sell us i she got into it. 

I wish Bjork WOULD MILK US. Like honey sell us weird shaped wooden dildos, regular expensive stupid ass rocks that i would buy from biophilia era, POSTERS. GIVE US SOMETHING  :defeated: The possibilities are fucking endless like I am so curious what she type of merchandise she would sell us i she got into it. 

OK RIGHT everyone complains about it but it's been a while since she's taken all of my money. I wonder what happened to the Utopia luxury edition?

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Debut: Human Behaviour

Homogenic: Pluto (this was hard because I love Hunter as much)

Vespertine: Pagan Poetry

Medúlla: Triumph of a Heart

Volta: Wanderlust

Biophilia: Mutual Core

Vulnicura: Notget

Utopia: Loss

OK RIGHT everyone complains about it but it's been a while since she's taken all of my money. I wonder what happened to the Utopia luxury edition?

Apparently they couldn't decide the content so it's been postponed or cancelled. Maybe they'll do it once we have a live album or something, tbh I'm still waiting for that flutes version of the record with some of the outtakes that didn't fit in the final product.

Oh my god I never tought this day would come, One Little Indian is going to release Vulnicura VR before the end of the year! As the final gift to close the narrative of the Vulnicura era.

I couldn't be more happy because otherwise I would have never been able to experience it! :teehee:

I went to Björk Digital three times and I swear it was one of the best experiences of my life.

debut: venus as a boy

homogenic: pluto

vespertine: aurora

medulla: ancestors

volta: innocence

biophilia: virus

vulnicura: atom dance

utopia: saint

my top 3 albums are vespertine, post and biophilia (extremely underrated)

I need a Utopia remix album  :defeated:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

My heart skipped a beat when I got a notification of her posting on Instagram but bitch imagine my disappointment when it was just the flashback friday post about Hunter. Like I love that song but WOMAN....

By the way I finally watched Dancer in the Dark last week! She was so good but honestly the only thing I liked was I've Seen It All and even that is better on the soundtrack. I think I've seen most of Lars Von Trier's films and I even have Nymphomaniac on blu-ray for some reason but ugh it was so boring