pinupgirls

American Horror Story

Thank you! I don't usually torrent anymore cause it's fucked up one of my laptops years ago, but I'll keep this as a last case scenario

I've never have had any problems with torrent. Maybe that's cause I never download softwares or games, only movies & shows. I can tell you that this specific user client is safe & you can download from him in the future too.

(btw if I'm not wrong aren't you the same person I sent 'a tale of two sisters' to?)

i have to wait ~2 more hours until i get to watch it

although i've heard it's absolutely fucked up- but incredible

i have to wait ~2 more hours until i get to watch it

although i've heard it's absolutely fucked up- but incredible

Yeah tonight's was definitely fucked up.

BzhmW.png

i just love how we aren't being left in the dark with anything this season! nothing's being brought up just to be ignored forever, and everything is just coming together episode by episode. such good writing and plot planning this season. this episode was fantastic, and i gotta say this is the best season since asylum. it's definitely shaping up to be in my top 3 favorite seasons.

pray 4 meadow :pray2: speaking of meadow tho, i don't get why she's being targeted by the cult. i was gonna say maybe it's because they saw her as weak, but she literally stabbed serina in the gut??? :judgingu3:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

I've never have had any problems with torrent. Maybe that's cause I never download softwares or games, only movies & shows. I can tell you that this specific user client is safe & you can download from him in the future too.

(btw if I'm not wrong aren't you the same person I sent 'a tale of two sisters' to?)

Yeah that was me too! I was going to download A Tale Of Two Sisters on my laptop that has viruses on it from torrenting but every time I try it wants to update for like 3 hours and i cbf waiting for that. So i still havent seen that or AHS E4 :(

Im too hesitant to try torrenting again with my desktop because I need it working its best for work, but what is the torrent thing you use? Utorrent?

FUCK! This episode gave me my asylum-esque hype for the season and I'm so happy for that. I have so many thoughts on this episode.

This was such an interesting episode, even though the revelation didn't really reveal anything 'cause it was kinda obvious.

Kai showing his true self was really great to watch. Kudos to Evan as always. And the fact that it was Beverly the one who got to see him like that tells a lot about their relationship. She is the one that relates to most to him, but I think that if shit hits the fan she's gonna be the first one to turn him in 'cause, you know, shock value is Ryan's trademark.

And am I the only one who noticed that this season's been more gora than all the other ones. The show is getting a little hard to see for mushy people like me, but I'm liking the change, it's a fun kinda disturbing. I think the show finally hit the spot where you can call it terrifying.

Ivy is too cute to be evil. And it would be too obvious if she was part of the cult because it's always the person we would never suspect, but it's Ryan Murphy we're talking about, so this season will probably have the same old cliches we're all used to.

Well, I guess I was wrong... :eek: I want her to suffer so much now. That guinea pig murdering bitch better die slowly and painfully

Fayyt7N.png

The episode last night was great! Now I can really feel the action kicking into gear. So many great reveals!

So we were all correct about Ivy being in the cult. I'm still waiting to see if my theory about Oz's paternity was correct..it seems likely knowing that it seems Ivy has known these people for a while.

I'm still waiting to see if my theory about Oz's paternity was correct..it seems likely knowing that it seems Ivy has known these people for a while.

Vanity Fair article says that Ally is the biological mother & that this was the reason that Ivy had to prove her insane to get the full custody of Ozzy. https://i.redd.it/il7iokf0gtpz.jpg

Ally did say in the episode that she has a "biological need" to be with her son.

Also, in the family dinner scene when Oz refuses to try the mint ice cream, Ally says something along these lines "Now I know you're my real son".

But I'm not 100% sure because people get attached to their non-biological children as well & then this is AHS, so anything can happen.

if Roanoke plays tribute to 'the Blair Witch Project', Cult plays tribute to 'Rosemary's Baby'.

This episode was fucked up! Roanoke Polk family level shit.

I'm really disappointed that Meadow is gone! :( She was a comic relief. No humorous punchlines in Episode 5.

Everybody's tired of Emma Roberts being the bitch all the time and everywhere, but no one's complaining about Evan Peters being the psycho all the time and everywhere.

He's boring and I'm rolling my eyes everytime he's on the screen. Yikes. :crossed:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

if Roanoke plays tribute to 'the Blair Witch Project', Cult plays tribute to 'Rosemary's Baby'.

This episode was fucked up! Roanoke Polk family level shit.

I'm really disappointed that Meadow is gone! :( She was a comic relief. No humorous punchlines in Episode 5.

she's in the promo for next weeks episode (in costume) though it could just be a flashback /:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

Everybody's tired of Emma Roberts being the bitch all the time and everywhere, but no one's complaining about Evan Peters being the psycho all the time and everywhere.

He's boring and I'm rolling my eyes everytime he's on the screen. Yikes. :crossed:

THIS

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

In the wake of the tragedy in Las Vegas on October 1st, Ryan Murphy says that the upcoming AHS Cult episode that features a mass shooting has been re-edited to be less graphic so that the victims are not triggered.

It was agreed to recut the episode so much of the violence is implied and occurs off-screen.

And am I the only one who noticed that this season's been more gora than all the other ones. The show is getting a little hard to see for mushy people like me, but I'm liking the change, it's a fun kinda disturbing. I think the show finally hit the spot where you can call it terrifying.

same here! the sexual slave scene  :hdu:

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif