pinupgirls

American Horror Story

Fliming of AHS8 continues!

IMG_20180707_215804.jpg

Too bad they're filming most of the scenes indoors these days. I wanted their looks to leak.

The insider says that Kathy is getting a lot of screentime this year (also Sarah)! I loved her as the Butcher & she along with Joan Collins are the only confirmed cast that I'm excited about. I personally prefer female elderly actors.

IMG_20180712_082125.jpgIMG_20180712_082206.jpgIMG_20180712_083542_01.jpg

LA. They filmed a traffic jam & a lot of people running around in the streets (including Billy Eichner). A lot of mannequins are being used. A director was directing some 'stunts' (with Billie Lourd).

Notice the 'Radioactive' symbol on the chairs.

-

“All I know is from what’s been told to the press…I play a hairdresser and Joan Collins is my Nana. I think [this season] is gonna be a fun one. I think people are really gonna enjoy it."

"I think this year is gonna be funny and it’s gonna be fun [...] it’s gonna be scary, too. It sounds obvious because it’s a scary show, but there’s a lot of room to play around with this season, so I’m excited."

— Evan Peters

Evan Peters on the set of AHS8

IMG_20180713_094130.jpgIMG_20180713_094121.jpgIMG_20180713_094118.jpg

_

Cult earned 7 Emmy Nominations - 2018

Sarah Paulson is nominated for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Limited Series.

Adina Porter is nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Limited Series.

Outstanding Sound Editing for a Limited Series.

Outstanding Hairstyling for a Limited Series.

Outstanding Production Design for a Narrative Contemporary Program.

Outstanding Non-Prosthetic Makeup for a Limited Series.

Outstanding Prosthetic Makeup

Aliens under construction for the American Horror Story setup at San Diego Comic Con. Last year they made bees & clowns (for Cult).

IMG_20180714_124112.jpgIMG_20180714_124118.jpgIMG_20180714_124121.jpg

possible significance in a teaser from AHS:Roanoke IMG_20180714_125216.jpg

oh fuck we gonna see Kit too wig

I'm hoping for Biblical end of the world with the four horsemen of the apocalypse since it seems it will feature the antiChrist.

Could Sarah be playing Lilith (Adam's first wife often envisioned as a dangerous demon of the night, who is sexually wanton, and who steals babies in the darkness, also - Lucifer's lover) since Sarah is supposed to play a villain. Lilith had demon teeth (Sarah's dental appliances) & the same colour of hair Sarah currently has - red.

What if Scathach got her power from Lilith?

Probably not gonna happen but I can dream.

I'm hoping for Biblical end of the world with the four horsemen of the apocalypse since it seems it will feature the antiChrist.

Could Sarah be playing Lilith (Adam's first wife often envisioned as a dangerous demon of the night, who is sexually wanton, and who steals babies in the darkness, also - Lucifer's lover) since Sarah is supposed to play a villain. Lilith had demon teeth (Sarah's dental appliances) & the same colour of hair Sarah currently has - red.

What if Scathach got her power from Lilith?

Probably not gonna happen but I can dream.

can you write the next season please. This sounds 10 times more interesting than Hotel or Cult