Beemo

Grimes

bumping this thread

during 2013 and 2014 i stanned grimes but mostly just listened to visions and lost interest in her around the time art angels was released

the past 2/3 months 70% of what ive listened to is geidi primes and halfaxa. im SO in love with them. like i feel like they speak 2 me

i just really like her? shes such an icon to me music and fashion and taste wise

Yasss. I discovered her in 2013 and listened to Visions like the bible. Visions, Geidi Primes and Halfaxa are great to listen to when doing art like drawing and painting (especially when high *cough*)

Art Angels was a STRONG album, but it even in the almost 2 years since release, it hasn't touched me like Visions or previous work. But I don't care where her music goes, I will continue to follow her. 

She is an icon to me too. When I'm being totally weird people say I remind them of Grimes and im totally cool with that haha

Yasss. I discovered her in 2013 and listened to Visions like the bible. Visions, Geidi Primes and Halfaxa are great to listen to when doing art like drawing and painting (especially when high *cough*)

Art Angels was a STRONG album, but it even in the almost 2 years since release, it hasn't touched me like Visions or previous work. But I don't care where her music goes, I will continue to follow her. 

She is an icon to me too. When I'm being totally weird people say I remind them of Grimes and im totally cool with that haha

i feel you about art angels, even now i cant get into like i get into visions, my fave work of hers. i wish i could be one of those weird artsy girls like her lol

pNjWdpc.png

Hold ya wigs yall 

So here for new Grimes - but what does she mean with "playing It to her label" - Would she have to go back into the studio If they wouldn't like It? So not Grimes. I also heard a rumor that Grant Singer filmed her new video but I think that user was just lying. If not It means Grimes really arrived in the big Pop game. 

So here for new Grimes - but what does she mean with "playing It to her label" - Would she have to go back into the studio If they wouldn't like It? So not Grimes. I also heard a rumor that Grant Singer filmed her new video but I think that user was just lying. If not It means Grimes really arrived in the big Pop game. 

Can @@Eclipse snatch her raw materials pls.

I get perched when my girls join the pop game but it always goes downhill from there :///////////

ljZXOe0.jpg

I don't see her going more pop than Art Angels, but I would like to see her have some more professional videos after the Acid Reign stuff

I mean

screaming

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.