Beemo

Grimes

so no one is gonna discuss how grimes is now a part of the loonaverse ...ok got it

Well I mean,, this is LanaBoards, not OneHallyu, UKMIX or ATRL. 

I wouldn't really expect ppl to know/stan LOONA here, even if they are one of the most unique k-pop groups ever.  :crossed:  

Dating billionaire genius Elon Musk and debuting in the MET Gala

What?  :creep:

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png

u know, i'd expect a site takedown thanks to the charli stans but not the grimes stans..never the grimes stans

we r disappointed

I used to love Grimes but ever since she put out Art Angels her music has done nothing for me and I'm slowly starting to find her as a person intolerable. I wish she would go back to her ambient/lo-fi days. All the stuff she's been putting out sounds like she's trying too hard.

finally see a fan who agrees, lol. her work during halfaxa + visions was her peak in my opinion, not that art angels was terrible or anything, but i do miss her old sound a lot

tumblr_inline_p7g3g992X51rujz3w_250.gif

finally see a fan who agrees, lol. her work during halfaxa + visions was her peak in my opinion, not that art angels was terrible or anything, but i do miss her old sound a lot

My problem with Art Angels is that it sounded like an album full of songs that sounded loke Grimes trying to make a (insert artist here) song. Like California just sounded like Grimes trying to make a Dolly Parton song, Flesh Without Blood sounded like Grimes trying to make a Paramore song. It just didnt do it for me. I feel like all her recent work is just her trying to make someone else’s songs :rip:

Please no arca, he already fucked up Bjorks last 2 albums, just boring humming sounds with tin can banging.

think of collbas like functions. arca, x, and bjork y, and grimes z. I am curious to see how they sound together. i recommend you check out arca's solo work its so good!

If u dont think that art angels is grimes' peak sound then you have no taste. Leave. Thank You.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

But I clearly remember you saying before that you couldn't get into her old stuff, like at all.

I think the worst taste really IS you :hoe:

Yeah i like it a lot now, but when i first started listening it was a really hard adjustment. Still, her experimental anime rock pop is by far a million times better and more interesting and fun

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e