Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

It’s mental how much potential she had around the Bangerz era like she was climbing to the tippy top and then she just disappeared and released dead petz... and then younger now...

I’ve been thinking this too. I listen to Younger Now and Dead Petz this week and there’s only a few good songs for me. I listen to all the She Is Miley Cyrus Leak’s every day. It could have been such a good album.

my version from the dbree zip says its 320 and it sounds like it

would you mind linking? I couldn’t find a good sounding one on dbree ......or anywhere :,(

Unrelated: Here’s the track list I’ve been using and it sounds like it flows the way it’s supposed to? Atleast most of the time.

01. American Dream

02. What The Fuck Do I Know

03. Mothers Daughter

04. Cattitude (feat. RuPaul)

05. Gimme What I Want

06. I Really Wish I Hated You (feat. Blink-182)

07. If I Die

08. D.R.E.A.M (feat. Ghostface Killah)

09. Unholy

10. Party Up The Street (feat. Swae-Lee & Mike WiLL Made-It)

11. Keep Me Up

12. Night Crawling (feat. Billy Idol)

13. Win Some, Lose Some

14. Slide Away

15. Angels Like You

16. The Most

would you mind linking? I couldn’t find a good sounding one on dbree ......or anywhere :,(

https://dbree.org/v/75ee8d just linking the zip because i'm lazy but it sounds better to me than the original lq leak- don't know if it's actually 320 tho

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

is there a solid source confirming the correct song titles for these? Are they registered anywhere?

Hate Me / If I Die

Wish We Never Met / Angels Like You

Win Some / Win Some, Lose Some

American Dream Is Boring / American Dream / Miley What's Good?

All the ones I downloaded had the fist option as their titles. American Dream Is Boring is such a horribly phrased title 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

is there a solid source confirming the correct song titles for these? Are they registered anywhere?

Hate Me / If I Die

Wish We Never Met / Angels Like You

Win Some / Win Some, Lose Some

American Dream Is Boring / American Dream / Miley What's Good?

Hate Me - Angels Like You - Win Some, Lose Some are the real titles of those songs. Idk about the American Dream / Miley What's Good song.

She registered a ton of songs: https://twitter.com/MileyUpdates/status/1283910928900198404

Angels Like You

Never Be Me

Bad Karma

Victoria's Secret

Plastic Hearts

WTF Do I Know

Night Crawlin

Win Some, Lose Some

Naked

She basically registered the leaked songs :teehee:

Mfhp.gif

okay I'm renaming Keep Me Up to Plastic Hearts and What The Fuck Do I Know to WTF Do I Know

I'm honestly surprised at how much I continue to listen to these tracks. The songs are so good it's infuriating she may not ever release them.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

if Miley doesn't release this soon Lana is gonna have released 2 albums and a spoken word album between the time SHE IS COMING and SHE IS MC... 

Honestly, an album with Night Crawlin, Gimme What I Want, Bad Karma, Angels Like You, Plastic Hearts and WTF Do I Know would be amazing! Also hoping Never Be Me appears, I believe that was one of the Mark Ronson tracks that was mentioned around the time of She Is Coming but wasn't included on the leaked tracklist.