Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

The song is one the instantly clicks on first listen. smash and the video is so sleek, I love all the pics that have been released from it too. @allaccessmc on twitter is a source people seem to be placing stock in and they say the album isn't even planned at the moment, they're focussing on singles and it will be out next year.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

The Stevie Nicks influence that is so present on the song and the fact she's name dropped her in a few press interviews plus the screenshot of Wild Heart she shared make me excited. Imagine is Angels Like You became an even bigger 80s power ballad moment :deadbanana:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

34 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

The Stevie Nicks influence that is so present on the song and the fact she's name dropped her in a few press interviews plus the screenshot of Wild Heart she shared make me excited. Imagine is Angels Like You became an even bigger 80s power ballad moment :deadbanana:

I would die :defeated: Angels Like You is one of her best songs ever and i swear to go if she scraps it completely :defeated:

Holy crap Midnight Sky is amazing. I honestly didn’t think she’d ever top Slide Away, but she did! 
Also tbh Miley has one of the best vocals in pop music rn. Her voice is so smooth and so controlled and pleasant to listen to, and she doesn’t overdo it 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I am obsessed with Midnight Sky, honestly the potential singles run her album could have! Mother's Daughter, Slide Away and Midnight Sky are all career highlights. She spoke to Zane Lowe and claimed that an album wasn't planned! However, she also retweeted a tweet from Mark Ronson today, congratulating her on the release and teasing that Bad Karma is coming soon? So, who knows what the plan is... She could easily pull a Katy Perry and announce the album soon, including last years singles.

But, it seems there isn't gonna be an album this year, unless Midnight Sky is a hit. I also wouldn't be mad if she dropped Bad Karma officially sometime in the near future.

On 8/12/2020 at 5:56 PM, paradiso said:

i hope that she doesn't try to sneak any songs from she is coming (except for mother's daughter...maybe...) onto the album since the whole three-EPs-that-make-one-album plan clearly isn't happening anymore

Honestly, if there was a deluxe edition or the album includes like 16 tracks, I wouldn't mind Unholy and Party Up The Street making the final cut.

7 hours ago, wahyun said:

What's the real title of this song "American Dream" or "American Dream Is Boring"?

on the leaked tracklist that she showed accidentally in her live, the song is called "Miley What's Good (American Dream is Boring)"4qx9wbxghst31.jpg

Never really cared for Miley, but Midnight Sky fucking slaps. If the rest of the album goes the direction of Slide Away and Midnight Sky, I'd be thrilled :hair:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

On 8/20/2020 at 8:26 PM, Danny Milk said:

on the leaked tracklist that she showed accidentally in her live, the song is called "Miley What's Good (American Dream is Boring)"4qx9wbxghst31.jpg

This track listing just doesn't work. I hope nothing from She Is Coming actually makes the album, except for Mother's Daughter and maybe Unholy. But I feel she's going disco this time around, judging by Midnight Sky - which is excellent.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

5 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

The Most erasure :xcry: it’s literally one of the best songs she’s ever made

OMG cancel me for forgetting about that beauty :xcry: that one would be great as an album closer.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

14 minutes ago, moonchild13 said:

This track listing just doesn't work. I hope nothing from She Is Coming actually makes the album, except for Mother's Daughter and maybe Unholy. But I feel she's going disco this time around, judging by Midnight Sky - which is excellent.

Pretty sure she's scrapped everything at this point