Sign in to follow this  
pinupgirls

Orange is the new Black

OMFG THE ENDING. There will definitely be a second season though, why is someone above saying there won't be!? You actually had me believing that until I finished the last episode and realized there HAS to be a second season. Also, the series was officially renewed, I looked it up.

I CANT WAIT THOUGH. I wish it were a normal show where an episode is released every week instead of having to wait for a whole season to be filmed.

Well, Piper Kerman sure is singing a different tune. In the interview I read with her a couple of weeks ago, she said that she would be completely against doing a second season, since it was based on her real life, but it seems that in the intervening time, she's realized that the show is successful enough to support another round.

Honestly, after that finale, I can't see the second season being nearly as good as the first. The saving grace of those 13 episodes was the fact that everything was realistic.

Piper turning bloodthirsty just totally blew the realism away, for me. I was also really disappointed that they ended it so ambiguously, with Pennsatucky just bleeding in the snow while getting clobbered. The symbolism was practically beating you over the head (No pun intended). It just felt like the most heavy-handed and slapdash kind of writing. I was really turned off after that.

They've already renewed this show for a second season. I just finished it today and holy shit. You just really come around to loving the characters. I personally liked Piper bc she wasn't too nice or too mean and you usually get one or the other with main characters.

Also, I hope Season 2 focuses more on Daya and Bennett bc I just really liked their relationship and I so badly want to find out what happens with *spoiler alert* their baby.

Piper turning bloodthirsty just totally blew the realism away, for me. I was also really disappointed that they ended it so ambiguously, with Pennsatucky just bleeding in the snow while getting clobbered. The symbolism was practically beating you over the head (No pun intended). It just felt like the most heavy-handed and slapdash kind of writing. I was really turned off after that.

Are you kidding me? That made it for me. Piper FINALLY snapped, how isn't that realistic? People had been walking all over her and treating her like shit the whole time she'd been there, and her life was falling apart. Any other outcome wouldn't have made sense to me. I was honestly surprised it took her as long as it did to lose it. 

14417469274.gif

Are you kidding me? That made it for me. Piper FINALLY snapped, how isn't that realistic? People had been walking all over her and treating her like shit the whole time she'd been there, and her life was falling apart. Any other outcome wouldn't have made sense to me. I was honestly surprised it took her as long as it did to lose it. 

ikr i loooved the ending

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Wouldn't seriously injuring another inmate get Piper sent down the hill?

Like I doubt she'd stay in Foxriver (I know that's Prison Break, I cant remember the name of OITNB's prison), she'd probably go the way of Miss Claudette- If it was being realistic...

High up in the Hollywood hills, Taking violet pills

saw Laverne Cox on Weds. 

she was tight lipped about S2 BUT she did mention there's a very comedic scene she can't wait for us to see and there's a new inmate that really shakes things up in terms of destroying and creating new alliances

1891154_687781881273864_440439843_n.jpg

BzhmW.png