RileyThomas

Nicki Minaj

She's getting raked over the coals on Twitter for her response to the P4K article about 6ix9ine and it's amusing to see her defend herself and dig herself deeper. Saying Lady Gaga did the same thing as her is... idiotic. Won't be streaming the album again because she took it to a whole level level of stupid this week

BzhmW.png

Today's entire mess is further proof she's a clown. Blaming your poor sales and loss of a #1 on a child? Telling the people with authority over the charts they were wrong? Claiming you were blackballed for a multitude of reasons? Having no explanation for working with a pedophile other than chasing a check and a lack of morals? 

BzhmW.png

The Twitter drama... Whew chile... I LIVE for her meltdowns. This just gets messier by the day: QueenRadio, Safaree/Cardi beef, Twitter feuds, the TIDAL fiasco... :toofunny: i think I've never saw her this desperate before. Not going #1 has really destroyed her emotionally, you can tell.

The Twitter drama... Whew chile... I LIVE for her meltdowns. This just gets messier by the day: QueenRadio, Safaree/Cardi beef, Twitter feuds, the TIDAL fiasco... :toofunny: i think I've never saw her this desperate before. Not going #1 has really destroyed her emotionally, you can tell.

omg lol

i just hope her account was hacked and she just cant get control of it  :toofunny: