StationToStation

FKA twigs

what is soundtrack 7 lol

It's a "abstract autobiographical" dance film she shot last year at Manchester International Festival which features visuals to songs that did not received video treatment before (except Good to Love).

自由になる自由がある

does this girl have any unreleased or anything i dont know about like this is all i have in my library for ha

6nlHXe8.png

omg can you post the instrumental covers.. also when did we get m11335xxxx instrumentals??

she doesn't have much unreleased.. bumper & walk til you're dead? lol 

14417469274.gif

omg can you post the instrumental covers.. also when did we get m11335xxxx instrumentals??

she doesn't have much unreleased.. bumper & walk til you're dead? lol 

BOOTS (the producer) posted the instrumentals on his soundcloud, except for In Time cuz he didnt produce that one

also ya i can, i was considering adding an "instrumentals" text to them but i'm not sure if i will???? idk if it'll look good

9ISvyf0.gif

BOOTS (the producer) posted the instrumentals on his soundcloud, except for In Time cuz he didnt produce that one

also ya i can, i was considering adding an "instrumentals" text to them but i'm not sure if i will???? idk if it'll look good

ooh thanks! & i'd personally leave 'em blank but  :cuteface:

14417469274.gif

does this girl have any unreleased or anything i dont know about like this is all i have in my library for ha

6nlHXe8.png

Bumper, Walk Til You're Dead, London City, Electric Affection. I also put Wet Wipez, #throughglass and tw-ache under unreleased, but that's just me lol

自由になる自由がある

6nlHXe8.png

I have a masterpost, there's a link to it somewhere in this thread

i'll update this post with a link when i get home if you can't find it

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9zXMBt2IBo2fkh6Yi1QOHdrS21KQVd4dHRwNURSeW5YTjVpQm1MMkRrTTAzRzdUY3VfTjA

Edited by West Coast