StationToStation

FKA twigs

I hope that's not the actual song because that was so repetitive. Sounded good though

Sounds like she's going for a more 'mainstream' pop sound but still within her style, i'm hype for the new album.

What if that actually IS an actual song, but it was mixed to repeat same sentences so the song wouldn't be spoiled??

It makes sense to me, and it wouldn't be the first time someone doing it, so... Yeah, that's my "theory" if the song is legit. If not, then it was made for the commercial only (just remember "Life is Beautiful" by Lana). 

EDIT: I'd like to add, that I can't stop listening to it lol, it's amazing really. I don't mind the repeating of 2 sentences, the beat is SICK!!

@mathekr where'd you get that photo on your avi?? Was that a new photoshoot or something like that?? I'm kinda not following updates lately 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

What if that actually IS an actual song, but it was mixed to repeat same sentences so the song wouldn't be spoiled??

It makes sense to me, and it wouldn't be the first time someone doing it, so... Yeah, that's my "theory" if the song is legit. If not, then it was made for the commercial only (just remember "Life is Beautiful" by Lana). 

EDIT: I'd like to add, that I can't stop listening to it lol, it's amazing really. I don't mind the repeating of 2 sentences, the beat is SICK!!

@mathekr where'd you get that photo on your avi?? Was that a new photoshoot or something like that?? I'm kinda not following updates lately 

https://fkatwi.gs/look/rooms/10/ :)

I believe Trust in Me is cut and looped on the ad. The way it goes into the lyrics here different https://www.instagram.com/p/BKcN_GmgSEp/

自由になる自由がある

She slays me and her dancing is iconic, she always calls the gurls out. Really want this new album asap

I will not Jodie Foster this kind of behavior  giphy.gif roivaheb fo dnik siht retsoF eidoJ ton lliw I 

I'm so excited for LP2. I really, really disliked Melissa and Good to Love is my least favorite song from her, so yeah... I hope the new record is good. LP1 is mind blowing, and her early stuff is super good too.