Deleted User

Tove Lo

The album was good but that visual was cringeworthy. It was such a forced/exaggerated visual of the themes of the album that it was cringeworthy. The first 7 minutes was actually painful to watch with that horribly written monologue.

The album was good but that visual was cringeworthy. It was such a forced/exaggerated visual of the themes of the album that it was cringeworthy. The first 7 minutes was actually painful to watch with that horribly written monologue.

Well she never had a good music video once in her life.

So I was not surprised.

Her music is good but as "an artist who has something to say", well, she really doesn't...have anything lol. The image she is pushing was overdone and tired years ago and now it's just boring....for me it's whatever, what matters is the music is good

I'm sick and tired of hyperrealism. Auto-biographies. Ego. All this over-dramatic bullshit is tiring. I feel like Instagram/Facebook/Tumblr etc generation absorbed everything including music. Now it's all a constant self-vomiting thing.

I like how everyone is going all cinematic with the music videos. It is getting really old, everyone think they have a story lol

I like how everyone is going all cinematic with the music videos. It is getting really old, everyone think they have a story lol

Well, I DO believe everyone, all of us, all of them, have a story... I'm just not sure if they are good enough to become cinematic and worthy of projecting as if they were such revelations. But I agree, it's getting old. And boring

Well, I DO believe everyone, all of us, all of them, have a story... I'm just not sure if they are good enough to become cinematic and worthy of projecting as if they were such revelations. But I agree, it's getting old. And boring

Yeah, you're right that everyone has a story.  Lol that made me sound so snobby :(

But I like Fairy Dust better when it was called the Odyssey.

You know when Florence Welch did it lol

Yeah, you're right that everyone has a story.  Lol that made me sound so snobby :(

But I like Fairy Dust better when it was called the Odyssey.

You know when Florence Welch did it lol

I didn't know Florence invented long-form music videos about personal failures and triumphs, thanks for letting me know!

:creep:

BzhmW.png

WIG

this album makes me wanna have unprotected SEX(omg so scandalous) in a fitlhy, STD ridden bathroom stall of some sleazy, dark, underground club while being under the Influence of multiple DRUGS. :oprah:

This comment still stands by the way. I had a lot of sex this weekend and now I can relate even more to Lady Wood. I know many of you can't though?