lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Black Beauty was already bad. A piece of shit compared to other songs, so happy it got leaked. Now I won't have to listen to it on my normal CD.

Yeah the whole song could have been so much better, like the chorus is great, but it sounds so cheesy and overdone  :pft:  but I still like it

btw lanamusic on Tumblr has posted a download link for all the snippets if any of you guys want it, I know that I'm gonna keep listening to these snippets until the 13th

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Will granny rape you if you're awake? I pray for you.

:omfg2: No, :lel:!

But she will have a go at me because I pretended to be asleep before (because I'm not usually up this early - I stayed up all night again. How couldn't I with Brooklyn Baby?) and her anger is unbearable. It is the cause of my mother's and my depression.

Will granny rape you if you're awake? I pray for you.

:omfg2: No, :lel:!

But she will have a go at me because I pretended to be asleep before (because I'm not usually up this early - I stayed up all night again. How couldn't I with Brooklyn Baby?) and her anger is unbearable. It is the cause of my mother's and my depression.

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

I will control myself and I will NOT listen to the snippets... Except for The Other Woman and Black Beauty. I listened to those two and a) The other woman sounds good to me. Almost exactly what I imagined when I first heard that she's going to cover the song. b) When I first heard the snippet for Black Beauty, I really didn't think she changed anything, I still don't think she changed anything  :$

I hope I can control myself and not listen to the rest of the snippets 'till the album gets released or something... But I hope I can disagree with what most of y'all are sayin'  :(

Bm2AvMo.gif

My favourites so far are Cruel World, Brooklyn Baby, Sad Girl, Fucked My Way Up To The Top and Guns and Roses!! These just sound heavenly.

If you listen to the snippets for songs we already know, they are the first verses from each. Most of the songs we have heard change tempo when the chorus hits. The amount of people here judging harshly based off of 30 second clips is sort of hysterical.

Anyway, I think they sound incredible. I'm very happy that Lana went into this direction and will have such brilliant production for each song.

old money is like methamphetamines part 2 and I love it

and the beginning of pwyc reminds me of pin up galore but it sounds deliciously creepy

sad girl is better than I thought it would be, so sensual I can imagine Lana singing it in the 1930s

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Does anyone have transcripts for the lyrics in the snippets? It's be very interesting to collect them together :)

I did my best with the Florida Kilos lyrics in my previous post, I'll do some more but if anyone else wants to have a go it'd help

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg