04. Never Again / Concrete Angel

05. Invisible

06. Danny L Harle Collab

07. Fade Away

08. Reflections

09. True

10. Make Believe

Super unrealistic, I know.

But Hi would totally help streaming numbers since True flopped, NA/CA would totally get numbers if she put them on streaming services as well. Make Believe being the closer would totally be a gut wrenching end, her best song!

As for 123HD... I will always hold hope in my heart that she decides to release it. I remember not very long ago (Week or 2 tops) she said she saw it as an opener for an album 

Hoping

01. 123HD

02. Hi

03. Shy

04. Never Again / Concrete Angel

05. Invisible

06. Danny L Harle Collab

07. Fade Away

08. Reflections

09. True

10. Make Believe

Super unrealistic, I know.

But Hi would totally help streaming numbers since True flopped, NA/CA would totally get numbers if she put them on streaming services as well. Make Believe being the closer would totally be a gut wrenching end, her best song!

As for 123HD... I will always hold hope in my heart that she decides to release it. I remember not very long ago (Week or 2 tops) she said she saw it as an opener for an album 

hoping for 1 new song?

At this point i just care about improving the numbers so AG and the rest of PC feel more inclined to release more material

that’s not a good way of thinking, it’s her debut album not a "greatest hits" compilation

What do you mean, "flopped?" It's a single by a netlabel without a distribution deal, it got as much press as all her other releases...it didn't flop. She's not an artist who's trying to chart, or she would have definitely signed to a larger label by know.

Her music and artistry aren't focused on mainstream commercial appeal, so I don't think she'd put an old single on there just for streaming numbers. She would put it on there if she thought it was part of a cohesive whole, which is what I think she's trying to accomplish with this project. 

What do you mean, "flopped?" It's a single by a netlabel without a distribution deal, it got as much press as all her other releases...it didn't flop. She's not an artist who's trying to chart, or she would have definitely signed to a larger label by know.

Her music and artistry aren't focused on mainstream commercial appeal, so I don't think she'd put an old single on there just for streaming numbers. She would put it on there if she thought it was part of a cohesive whole, which is what I think she's trying to accomplish with this project.

Its a good thing i never said flopped commercially then! now i dont have to read that entire essay! i meant flopped as in the song just sucked badly... dont read too deep into things on a forum dear

that’s not a good way of thinking, it’s her debut album not a "greatest hits" compilation

Didnt you just say you would support Boys being on XCX3 :dead:

Its a good thing i never said flopped commercially then! now i dont have to read that entire essay! i meant flopped as in the song just sucked badly... dont read too deep into things on a forum dear

Didnt you just say you would support Boys being on XCX3 :dead:

well xcx3 wouldn't have 10 tracks for sure + charli is signed to a major label and they expect her albums to sell well