Your Girl Lana

Lana Del Rey Questionary

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey: A little before BTD was released. 

2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music: I listened to "Video Games" and "Kill Kill," which I thought were kinda weird but I was intrigued. Then the video for "Born to Die" was released and I was obsessed. 

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle: Her wavy auburn style. 

4: Favorite live performance: SNL 

5: Favorite lyric: "Hello heaven, you are a tunnel lined with yellow lights on a dark night"

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to?: Yes, dem lipz

7: Favorite facial feature: Her eyelashes

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana?: That gold tooth she used to have :x

9: Have you ever met Lana?: No 

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana?: Taylor Swift

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan?: Obsessed

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her?: Of course

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey? the big 'Video Games' buzz.

2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music? 'National Anthem' and 'Blue Jeans' clicked instantly with me.

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle? Summertime Sadness video (Darker brown)

4: Favorite live performance? Can I say my front row Paradise tour night? Haha (Manchester May 24th) if not, Ride on that French show.

5: Favorite lyric? Tell me I'm your National Anthem

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? Hell Yeah!

7: Favorite facial feature? Her eyes.

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? She can come across bad in written interviews sometimes.

9: Have you ever met Lana? YES! Was such a Godly experience, best night of my life!

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? Kate Bush, Fleetwood Mac, Blondie, Cocteau Twins, iamamiwhoami and Lady Gaga

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? Obsessed.

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? It could work!

tumblr_mdazxq5nAn1rvhzzjo1_500.giftumblr_mdazxq5nAn1rvhzzjo2_500.gif

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey? well i watched video games, didn't really fall in love, but i started getting into her the beginning of summer 2012
  • 2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music? BTD, i didn't stop singing it for like a week
  • 3: Favorite Lana hairstyle? Long and dark, like now. But i also like short and and blonde? hmm
  • 4: Favorite live performance? i loved all of the ones from 2012, i remember watching them and crying  :toofunny:
  • 5: Favorite lyric? "Stefani you suck" jk (kind of) can i just say all of them?
  • 6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? yeah but only if we were friends like i wouldnt make out with her upon meeting her for the first time lmao
  • 7: Favorite facial feature? smile :derpna2:
  • 8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? she makes promises she cant keep (tropico)
  • 9: Have you ever met Lana? in my dreams  :(
  • 10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? britney spears probably and also angel haze, iggy azalea, lorde, grimes etc. fun fact i almost exclusively listen to female artists
  • 11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? obsessed. if i was only a big fan i wouldn't be a part of this site lol
  • 12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her?  :judgingu3:

tumblr_n44ko1s3Pk1rkudelo1_400.gif

1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey

December 2011, I'm pretty sure of the year but not month. Def autumn or winter. My friend, who's into underground music and indie-style artists, knew that I had gotten out of a relationships a couple of months earlier and thought I might enjoy Video Games. She posted somewhere on FB a live performance of Video Games, either in chat with me or on her page or on mine. I can't find it, unfortunately :cry: but that was when I first heard her. I thought she was Hispanic and I was like yessss grrrl represent but then it turned out she was white and I was so disappointed :giveup: When will we get awesome Hispanic pop artists that don't just toss Spanish phrases in and exotify themselves? But that's a tangent...

Spring of 2012 I went on some kind of trip with some friends and that same friend and I talked about my past relationship and how that song related to me. I didn't even hear it after the first time I played it, but that melody and lyric of "only worth living if somebody is loving you... baby now you do" stayed stuck in my head.

Bla bla bla, I joined GGD and the LDR thread was popular. I had by then a boyfriend who bought me the Paradise version of BTD as a gift. I think it was... December? That I heard the album in its entirety. I thought it was okay...

2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music

...until I heard Million Dollar Man and I was like YES. It's not even like anything else she's done and it sticks out like a sore thumb. The only other tracks that could match it in not-fitting-BTD are Lolita and Lucky Ones. But it was great and I heard it so many times (my most listened to Lana song if Mediamonkey is to trust). Eventually I came back to the rest of BTD and came to love it. Slowly. I still don't really like Summertime Sadness, the last song that I'm not really fond of.

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle

idk, I don't keep up with her hairstyles. The style on the cover of the original BTD where it's dark and wavy, I suppose.

4: Favorite live performance

5: Favorite lyric

Hard to say, I generally like them but it's hard to pick one that stands out. Probably "Now the camera's on and you're alive again."

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to?

No. I have no interest in making out with women.

7: Favorite facial feature

Probably either her nose or her proportions in general.

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana?

Her shadiness (not in the modern sense but more in the deceptive sense). She's very "mysterious" about things and I wish she'd be more upfront about certain things and not try to hide her past musical work.

9: Have you ever met Lana?

No. I'd like to, but not particularly.

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana?

She is not my favorite. I suppose if you wanted to make a list, it could be like...

1. ABBA
2. Pink Floyd
3. The Beatles
4. Lady Gaga
5. The Who
6. Marina And The Diamonds
7. Lana Del Rey
8. I really don't know, Ke$ha? Katy Perry?

After Lady Gaga, I really have no sense of hierarchy and it's more like "I just really like these artists." You could probably change Marina and Lana since they switch frequently.

Curiously, Mediamonkey says Lana is my most listened to artist and BTD my most listened to album. After Lana comes Lady Gaga, "video game soundtracks" (I just shove them all under the same name), Ke$ha, Marina and the Diamonds, a compilation of Renaissance and Medieval music, and Ariana Grande.

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan?

A really big fan with moments of obsession. I cannot say I think about her all the time.

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her?

"Will you still love me when all my flesh is rotten and my brain's dead?
Will you still love me when I do not even have my aching soul?"

I don't care what kind of supernatural creature she is as long as she keeps bringing the tunes.

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey Like most people, around the Video Games buzz, but I didn't like her at first. Oops

• 2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music National Anthem.

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle LIZZY STYLE :bodyisready:

4: Favorite live performance Radio at iTunes Festival. "I heard the streets were paved with gold, I did whatever I said I would. I swore the songs would not get old, 'cause that's what my father said I could" :oprah: The whole festival was flawless though.

5: Favorite lyric Anything in Kill Kill. My favourite song by her, ever; "I'm in love, lying in the sand. Mm". So simple but very sentimental/special to me and yet I don't know why. But anything that is just fun to sing along is great too, such as the pizza-pie lyrics in BCD, or "He said, 'Lana Ray, will you serve me up lemonade?' I said, 'yes Bill, I will, it's the day of the parade'. And you looked even more handsome than you did the day that I left you." Love those kinds of lyrics.

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? Umm like randomly or what lmao

7: Favorite facial feature That perfect nose (idgaf if it's thru surgery or not)

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? That we wait like approx. 10 billion years to get news from her

9: Have you ever met Lana? Haha, good one. I live in Canada :lanasrs: :judgingu:

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? Lorde :lordejesus:

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? Obsessed :hottie:

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? Why not? :hottie:

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey

Sometime inbetween Video Games and the music video for Born To Die. Heard Video Games and Born To Die I think around when the EP for Video Games came out. I remembered how I hated Blue Jeans and how there was the clip of the priest leading into prayer or something. I became a full fledged fan when I downloaded her unreleased music alongside Lana Del Ray A.K.A Lizzy Grant and played it all day everyday. And when the Born To DIe video came out, I knew she was here to stay and that I was going to love her as much as I did with Gaga, and that's really hard because I only stanned for her at that time.

2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music

Born To Die, absolutely. That song is amazing and when I listened to it I had really royal, classic baroque vibes. So when the video came out, I fell in love with it many many many more times. And Video Games, of course. Like I said, I absolutely fucking hated Blue Jeans at first before they removed the voiceover.

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle

Big Nancy Sinatra, Brigette Bardot-esque hairstyle she did during her Born To Die tour performances. Second favorite is the short-ish curled up hairstyle she had for Young & Beautiful. Her light brown hair was also pretty awesome looking. 

4: Favorite live performance

Born To Die live at the poolside of some event, her vocals were stunning and I fell in love with the acoustic rendition of that song. And she looked really gorgeous.

5: Favorite lyric

"Hello, heaven, you are tunnel-lined. With yellow lights on a dark night." from Yayo or the bridge from Young & Beautiful

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to?

No, she doesn't have a dick.

7: Favorite facial feature

Her lips, my god, they're gorgeous.

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana?

Some of her live performances. She needs some back up singers to make her performances stronger, especially when she's on TV. Or a backing track for some melodies or whatever. That way she'd get less hate.

9: Have you ever met Lana?

Nope. Sadly...

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana?

Lana's after Gaga, and Lorde's after Lana.

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan?

Hands down obsessed.

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her?

Oh fuck no, I'd run but then again I wouldn't be her first target. Daddies watch out.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey: About September 2011, Video Games video. 

2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music: Born To Die in December 2011. 

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle: The one in both Blue Jeans videos

4: Favorite live performance: Blue Jeans BBC 6 Music with Huey Morgan 

5: Favorite lyric: You were sorta punk rock, I grew up on hip hop, you fit me better than my favorite sweater. 

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? YAASSSS

7: Favorite facial feature: Lips :hoe:

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? She won't tour in America. 

9: Have you ever met Lana? No :(

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? Lady Gaga

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? Obsessed 

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? Even when she's no longer young and beautiful, yes   :smile:

tumblr_mpkwdx4XV61qc7b23o1_500.gif

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey

umm it was sometime over the ​summer of 2011 my friend posted the original yayo on facebook and i was mesmerized. but tbh i listened to other stuff that was online back then and didnt like her :cuteface:

• 2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music

​national anthem once she released the trailer video. i probably listened to it like 100+ times that day

• 3: Favorite Lana hairstyle

​idc honestly lana does hair so well

• 4: Favorite live performance

​idr where it was but somewhere she did a p good run of trash magic during in her lizzy grant dayz

• 5: Favorite lyric

​"its just you and the sun now, baby"

• 6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to?

omg yes

• 7: Favorite facial feature

lipsss

• 8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana?

shes so fuggin dramatic abt things in the industry and she never promotes her stuff like a little more confidence and advertising would go so far ugh i dont even... whatever

• 9: Have you ever met Lana?

nup  :sadcore:

• 10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana?

who said shes my fave  :crossed: jk she is uM i like lorde and bon iver and azealia and why? a lot

• 11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan?

o im obsessed  :mj2:

• 12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her?

ya the walking dead is like my fave show cy@

tumblr_pinn5thM7y1y0ns5so1_400.gif

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey: Born To Die (Album) release date.
  • 2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music: Ride
  • 3: Favorite Lana hairstyle: 

lana_del_rey_brit_awards.jpg

• 4: Favorite live performance:

Video Games SNL :troll:

http://en.musicplayon.com/play?v=477765

• 5: Favorite lyric: 

enhanced-buzz-27616-1369161892-19.jpg

• 6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to: No
  • 7: Favorite facial feature: Lips :hooker:
  • 8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana: Smoking
  • 9: Have you ever met Lana: No :crying3:
  • 10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana: Queen Gagz

BV_ag3xCEAAWNsx.jpg

• 11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan: Really big fan
  • 12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her: :yesnod:

ZnjKh7o.png

i don't think i did this!

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey July/August 2011, a Greek friend of mine told me about her. 
  • 2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music The 2nd demo of 'Diet Mtn Dew'
  • 3: Favorite Lana hairstyle Those gorgeous auburn curls 
  • 4: Favorite live performance May 24th in Manchester, because I was there
  • 5: Favorite lyric 'I'm walking down the streets, you wouldn't know what I was thinking. It's just another white girl day, hey, ribbons in my hair and I am sinking down.' 
  • 6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? Fuck yes. I wouldn't even think about it!
  • 7: Favorite facial feature I adore her eyes, they look so dreamy and celestial and they have a really haunting look to them. 
  • 8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? Nothing. 
  • 9: Have you ever met Lana? Yes, but briefly! 
  • 10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? Marina and the Diamonds & Lorde
  • 11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? I passed obsessed like 2 years ago
  • 12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? Duh, I like Mileena from MK, I'm not picky :creepna: 

4r9w86.jpg

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey Live on SNL January 14th, hated her, then looked for her like a month later

• 2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music Born to Die

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle AUBURN WITH THE CURLS

4: Favorite live performance Blue Jeans @ Scala Club

5: Favorite lyric Maybe I like this rollercoaster, maybe it keeps me high 

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? Probably

7: Favorite facial feature Her pointy nose

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? She is now more rock & roll influenced

9: Have you ever met Lana? No

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? Bruno Mars

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? Hard one. I think I am just a really big fan, but I don´t know at what point your obsessed

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? No. 

image.png

1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey - Around the time Video Games went viral, so... mid 2011 or something?

2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music -  Blue Jeans. Video Games was nice and all, but Blue Jeans really clicked.

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle - I think wavy (not curly) dark brown hair really suits her when she's made up accordingly (meaning, pale skin & red lipstick instead of that horrid tan skin + nude or brown lipstick combo she sometimes sports).

4: Favorite live performance - Burning Desire @ the F Type launch in Paris will always hold a special place in my heart. Also Blue Jeans @ Le Grand Journal. Idk, I guess French performances do it for me for some reason lel.

5: Favorite lyric - If I get a little prettier, can I be your baby? You tell me, "Life isn't that hard."

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? - :cuteface:

7: Favorite facial feature - Her nose; if only more nosejobs were like hers, it's subtle and gorgeous.

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? - I don't think there's anything I don't like; I may criticize her occasionally and am definitely not an unquestioningly adoring fan, but I can't think of something I actively dislike about her. edit: actually, just thought of something - when she comes off as pretentious and/or holier-than-thou in interviews.

9: Have you ever met Lana? - No. Can't say I ever tried to either.

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? - Take a guess. also lol @ after

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? - Definitely just a really big fan.

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? - Sure, as long as she stayed away from muh brainz.

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey; A friend played Summertime Sadness in her car a year ago.
  • 2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music; Born to die (video)
  • 3: Favorite Lana hairstyle; Ride video.. Absolutely not short.
  • 4: Favorite live performance:Langs De Leeuw Ride. It gives me tears in my eyes every time.
  • 5: Favorite lyric; Life is beautiful, but you don't have a clue.
  • 6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? ; You don't make out with goddesses.
  • 7: Favorite facial feature; Lovely big deep green eyes.
  • 8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana?; spending too much negative energy on the fewer and fewer haters.
  • 9: Have you ever met Lana?. No. I would be too nervous.
  • 10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana?; Whitney Houston and many others.
  • 11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan?; Hate to say it, but I'm obsessed.
  • 12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her?; of course.
eDIT: took this from lanadelrey-theperfectbitch tumblr and I wanna know your answers:)

GO, GO,GO

Sorry for being lazy, using your Questionary. This was really fun. :)

1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey

Late 2011, my sister showed me Diet Mountain Dew on YouTube.

2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music

Off to the Races

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle

Big beauty queen style

4: Favorite live performance

Mermaid Motel at Arlene's Grocery and Trash

5: Favorite lyric

Hard question.

Palm trees in black and white, last thing I saw before I died. Elvis, Axl Rose Husband, all of the AKA album, and Off to the Races have amazing lyrics.

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? Yes

7: Favorite facial feature

Eyes

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana?

She won't release Tropico

9: Have you ever met Lana?

No, not YET. Come to Texas Lana

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana?

Sky Ferreira

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan?

Obsessed

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her?

"I know you will, I know you will, I know that you will" yes I would

1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey - Uhhh I don't really remember :eek: Sometime in 2011.

2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music - VIDEO GAMES OMG :crying:

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle - The hair in the VG video.

4: Favorite live performance - The Living Room :crying3:

5: Favorite lyric - Anything from Ride, Video Games, Born To Die or Carmen

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? YESSSS

7: Favorite facial feature - Her eyes :oprah:

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? This was a hard question. I'll go with the fact that we stILL DONT HAVE TROPICO

9: Have you ever met Lana? Obvi not :(

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? - Charlie CXC or Sky Ferrari :hawt:

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? - O B S E S S E D

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? - Yes #YOLO

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey I think it was early 2011 I found Kinda Outta Luck on youtube and I literally spent all night listening to her stuff

• 2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music Kill Kill

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle Bleached blonde from the aka lizzy grant era

4: Favorite live performance London Jazz Cafe

5: Favorite lyric 'you know it, and i know it, i'm gonna be a star, you won't get me very far'

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? nope

7: Favorite facial feature her lips

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? I feel like she doesn't put enough effort into live performances

9: Have you ever met Lana? no:(

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? Arctic Monkeys

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? i'm a tiny bit obsessed

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? Yes 

:whatever:

tumblr_mrrp82nmSr1rdv16ko1_500.gif

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey A few months before SNL (I think) on one of those SiriusXM programs

2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music Hey Lolita Hey (Demo)

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle Born to Die mv

4: Favorite live performance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTm67027slI Singing is great and her face is so precious at the end

5: Favorite lyric Ehh, can't decide :/

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? I would say yes, but if I were actually that close to her, I probably wouldn't be able to function at all 

7: Favorite facial feature Her smile :)

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? I'm going to cheat and say three -  she hardly gives updates, doesn't tour in the US much and sometimes her low notes make me cringe

9: Have you ever met Lana? Sadly no

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? The Strokes (but I would say that they're tied with her)

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? Obsessed

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? I would still love her even when she's not young and beautiful

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey: In January 2012 while i was voting for gaga on a poll just days after i first saw her inside a magazine. I thin searched her on youtube and i like hated her at first i was so wrong lmao.

2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music: Ride tbh

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle: I really love the blonde clear hair she has in that Nicole Nodland photoshoot on which she wears a flower jacket

4: Favorite live performance: The Paradise tour, so much great vocals.

5: Favorite lyric: Off to the races's chorus, i feel so much like idk 'Power'? idk how to explain it i just love it

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to?: Probably not since i consider her god

7: Favorite facial feature: Her mouth 

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? She doesn't Promote ughhh

9: Have you ever met Lana? Nope

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? Gaga/Britney Spears

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? OBSESSED

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? yessss

qqAZ3mU.png

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey? Early 2012

2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music? Born to Die. I had to listen to it a few times, though. At first I thought she sounded weird but shortly after I fell in love, I also liked Video Games at the time

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle? I love her black hair but also her auburn/orangey hair. Brown is nice on her too

4: Favorite live performance? Born to Die live at the Premises  :flutter:

5: Favorite lyric? way too many  :crossed:  some are:

'heaven is a place on earth with you'

'sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough, I don't know why'

'If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?'

'Idol of roses, iconic soul'

'my battle lines look like paradise next to you'

'i know if I go, I'll die happy tonight'

'may all the stars in the sky bow down to you'

'paradise is a hell coloured flame sky'

'my pussy tastes like pepsi cola'  :creep:

• 6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? hella yeah

7: Favorite facial feature? Lips/eyes

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? smoking, it's going to eff up her voice in the long run

9: Have you ever met Lana? no  :defeated:

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? Florence + the Machine is before Lana, Marina & the Diamonds is after Lana, then Ellie Goulding after Marina

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? obsessed

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? of course!