Myriam

Underrated Lana Songs

Nothing is, I love cheesy music as much as I love Lana's serious songs. But when I uploaded Big Bad Wolf to my YouTube channel, the comments were ridiculous and every other person was screaming that Lana had sold herself out to the industry and she's no longer a good singer or anything.

Do they forget it's an OLD song?

• Like, really old.
  • Like, she would never release it.
  • Like, that's an absurd notion and they don't deserve her.

Do they forget it's an OLD song?

Apparently so. I mean, who is going to seriously seek out old demos/unreleased songs by an artist, know that they are demos/unreleased songs, and then judge her now based on something she did then? She is never going to release it, probably doesn't even think of it very often, and people are sitting there bitching about how she's conformed or sold out or whatever? Ugh, this is why I don't go on Youtube anymore. Jesus.

14417469274.gif

Exactly! Some people just don't get it. I like it for what it is, an unreleased song. We don't need to take it seriously. it was just some experiment. While listening to Big Bad Wolf, I always picture some sexy ad for a perfume or car and Lana dress as a sexy red riding hood, she could totally pull it off :creepy:

LUCKY ONES

LUCKY ONES

LUCKY ONES

LUCKY ONES

LUCKY ONES

LUCKY ONES

LUCKY ONES

LUCKY ONES

Correct! Not enough people rate it as the worst song to ever happen, as a skidmark on her whole catalogue, as the most generic piece of shit ever...take your pick.

Correct! Not enough people rate it as the worst song to ever happen, as a skidmark on her whole catalogue, as the most generic piece of shit ever...take your pick.

Underrated means the same thing for every song in this thread as it does every other song in this thread, so stfu. :diva:

14417469274.gif

LUCKY ONES

LUCKY ONES

LUCKY ONES

LUCKY ONES

LUCKY ONES

LUCKY ONES

LUCKY ONES

LUCKY ONES

YES. The demo is my favorite. :crying:

And Without You. :diva: ... the second demo, that is.

lABVyGE.png

The Lucky Ones hyperbole is pretty ridiculous. Can someone explain why that song, of all songs, gets so much shit? I really don't get it.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein