Fluorine

Charli XCX

I mean it was $25 for a double album vinyl. Most artists charge that for a single LP and still don't include an insert so we're grateful that we have a cost conscious legend.

Seriously! $33 total for 2 of my favorite albums (mixtapes I never expected a physical release of) of all time???? ON VINYL? ???SOLD IMMEDIATELY & you better believe it’ll be a most prized possession!! Thank you Charli :defeated:

14417469274.gif

I JUST WANT CHOLI TO RELEASE A THIRD MIXTAPE CALLED X3X WITH NO ANGEL/R&R/TAXI/GNO/GOOD GIRLS/ETC AND THROW A BUNCH OF FEATURES ON THEM AND THEN RELEASE THE RECORD ATLANTIC WANTS

Why can't she do something exactly like this?  Are those songs not allowed to come out yet? or are going to be given to someone else??? maybe Sophie is charging her 10k to release it (lol) ?

Are her and SOPHIE still even close? I feel like Charli mentions how much she admires her all the time but SOPHIE never really reciprocates and they haven't been in the studio at all in the past year? Idk why just get this weird vibe that Sophie feels like she's too ~good~ for Charli now

Are her and SOPHIE still even close? I feel like Charli mentions how much she admires her all the time but SOPHIE never really reciprocates and they haven't been in the studio at all in the past year? Idk why just get this weird vibe that Sophie feels like she's too ~good~ for Charli now

yeah i think they get along professionally of course, but sophie keeps to herself i think. she seems pretty close with cecile (perhaps that's part of why cecile moved to LA recently? maybe too big an assumption) and Hayden Dunham (of QT), but i think she's made an effort to distance herself from a lot of her earlier collaborators. At her NYC show in February, Le1f was with me in the audience & it was kinda confusing why he was there at all. 

she might just be more aloof...Charli and Alma and Tove and A. G. and Caroline, etc., just seem to have a grand ole time partying together, but I think SOPHIE's a little more shy(?), maybe. Even when fans meet her, she seems kind but quiet & reserved. 

i think OOMH was last year, and they all wrote that together (??) in LA? Not sure. They probably bounce ideas back and forth still, especially with the two of them and A. G., but SOPHIE's definitely been busy getting her live show / new music in order. And SOPHIE's been touring a lot, too. 

What does the inside gatefold look like?

here u go :) I think it's def worth it's price imo 

K7WlrqT.jpg

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

here's the tea girls! warner sent me an email saying they "can't fulfill my order due to overselling" which makes no sense bc i ordered it the first day of pre order?? so i ordered it from urban outfitters lmao if they oversold too i'm gonna shit myself

anyways did anyone get the cassette?? post pics of them guys i wanna see the inside of the vinyl gatefold